got some afghani?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SEAOFGREEN

Reaction score
Im Growin Some Afghani#1 At The Mo And I Must Say Lookin Good! But Can Anyone Tell Me What The Final Long Awaited Smoke Is Gonna Be Like?

I have never had the pleasure of smoking this fine erb but i found the following for ya.

Afgani: A pure variety, never hybridized, imported from Afghanistan, grown in Holland. Heavy buds with lots of resin. Some plants turn purple at harvest time. Rather high flower to leaf ratio. Aroma and flavor are heavy almost medicinal. Very strong, physical, pratically narcotic high. Average yields.

Sounds like some good ****. :D

I Hope It Is As Good As It Reads
Ill Have To Keep You Guys Posted
Only Kids At The Mo Tho
Hole Lot Of Growin Up To Do!
Thanx

Good luck to you Seaofgreen, that sounds like some killer weed!

I've got the same strain waiting to be grown. I think maybe I'll do it next. Let's see some pics man! Do you have a Journal yet?

Nope Im Still A Little Green To All This If Ya Know What I Mean
I Got Pics No Journal Yet Tho
You Will See At Some Point No Doubt!

SEAOFGREEN said:
Im Still A Little Green To All This!

Well, you've picked a hell of a great strain to start on!

Good luck to you man.

you will love growing this strain, thick stalk, wide fat dark green leaves and it seemed to be almost pest resistant.
Its short and stalky making it a great choice for SOG.

As for smoke, it looks like brothers Grunt summed it up.
take good care of them and I'm sure you will be happy with your smoke.

The strongest herb I've ever had was Afghani, it came on really hard and actually gave me a small fit of paranoia that I had heard others talk about, the one and only time. I could almost liken it to coming on to LSD a bit for the first few minutes. The next batch wasn't so crazy though, still real good but not deadly.

Lookin good, cant wait to follow your grow. I myself am stuck between afgani, nl, and ww for my next grow after I finish my AK seeds. Following this guide may help me decide. Well Good growing and much Green Mojo your way

No Prob Rockydog Ill Keep You Posted On How Things Unfold
Must Say Tho Afgani Lookin Good Lots Of Dark Leaves And Bushing Out,early Days Tho

From What Everyone Is Sayin
Sounds Like The Mutts Nuts If All Goes To Plan
May Need Some Help In Determining Sex At A Later Stage I Got A Rough Idea Of What To Look For But Ill Post Later About That.

Latest posts

Back