Got To See This

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brouli

Reaction score
:holysheep: so i know not everybody look at gallery but this picture is awesome
its from Elephant Man gallery (i hope u dont mind ).

S_2.jpg

opinions are welcome :)

(as long as they are positive )

trillions of atoms said:
....now thats what i call a Sea Of Green!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Sea".. my butt. that's an ocean!!! ;)

I would be nervous of not having a walkway through there. If you have a problem with the plant in the middle, lol, well...... you have to smoke your way in.

True. How would you get in there? It's beautiful though. I wonder what the yield is on that? Take care and be safe.

It's beautiful. :p It's a growing work of art. :hubba: It's alot of weed. :eek:

godspeedsuckah said:
I would be nervous of not having a walkway through there. If you have a problem with the plant in the middle, lol, well...... you have to smoke your way in.

lmao

Hick said:
"Sea".. my butt. that's an ocean!!! ;)

I looked (Unfortunately...) and your butt, sir, is not an ocean. It's not an ocean at all.

*cries in the corner*

I would make people strip down and take a shower before they came within 100 feet of that. I'd be scared they would bring 1 mite. That is as Lush as it gets! Beautiful!

That's how they grow in Switzerland, isn't that nice :)

how the hell do would you water those???

Looks like a dream come true but I would be too paranoid to enjoy myself.

wish i was drowning in a sea of bud. just like taht one

imager777 said:
I looked (Unfortunately...) and your butt, sir, is not an ocean. It's not an ocean at all.

*cries in the corner*

:D:D:D.. Ha!

I said "sea"(comma)... my butt ;)... NOT "SEE".. :hitchair::hitchair::hitchair: ;)

Crazy Horse said:
I don't think I could resist running through there butt nakkit!

Thanks Horse..now I need to smoke a few bubblers just to get that image out of my head..LOL..

Looks like the one in the middle is MALE:holysheep: ..how do we kill it

Yo Ho Matey's,
This snarky OL'Beast see's pretty nymphs running around through there naked, and I get to rub them up for the resins. LMAO

AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh, as I go screaming through the place wondering if there are any land sharks. Ha-Ha, too many hits, and my mind wanders looking for fun.
Brouli, you have out done yourself again, Thanks Heaps

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Latest posts

Back