Got to vent some aggression??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mutt

Just a Dawg
Reaction score
I know this is a MJ site. but....the game "burnout" (revenge esp) are very addictive. What more could a stoner ask for than to rampage around wrecking a car into innocent bystanders, or driving at 200mph into oncoming traffic. Or better yet taking a F1 formula car at 220mph and driving straight off a ramp into a bus.
Let me tell you, what a way to pass the time. :D

i fully agree with you mutt. when i first gotr that game i could not put it down. i just got spiderman unlimited its nice too but not ass good as the one before it. i dont realy have time for games right now but when i do i go for hours, the lady hates it. o well se la v
ps, i just missed you in the chat room, you were out at 10:08 my time
and i was in a 10:08

Spiderman unlimited was good......
but Hulk for PS2 rocked man. Big green fightin machine. Bustin the world up was addictive.
I hope ta catch ya in the AM. ;)

I remember long ago spending close to 12 hrs a day playing Super Black Bass on my Super Nontindo. :D

Oh the good ol days.

Hehe!

SmokinMom said:
I remember long ago spending close to 12 hrs a day playing Super Black Bass on my Super Nontindo. :D

Oh the good ol days.

Hehe!

Go to wal-mart. in the kids toys for 10 bucks or so you can get the old systems. Nintendo, Atari, Coleco vision. with 10 or more games pre-programmed in. just plug into the TV and play. my youngest is a sonic the hedgehog fan. You want peace and quiet fast. pop that thing on. ;) better than any cartoon.
and coloring, reading, hiking, etc. DOES get old.

the hulk was good i like to smash too!!! but the game i want to get you know if you are in to sports games is madden 2007 now thats going to be nice.
hey, smokinmom i remember playing the old nintendo. i loved mario bros and martal cambat great system.

Oh yes, we already have the Star Wars plug&play game, and Mission Paintball. My oldest loves them!

Oh gawd...Yogi..you had to bring up the most competitive game of all. MK. man I lost freinds over that game. hehehehehe...congrats on your 300 post. ;)
"Fatality":D

thanks, mutt i feel ya i have had my Fights with game,but now that i think of it Mk was made by sega genisse.right? flawless victory, yogi wins!!!!

MK1 yes....but SNS had "the ultimate mortal kombat":p
Smoke's infamous "Armegeddon"...smoke wins.

I just about have "Pong" mastered...

I agree with Mutt on The Hulk...I beat it 4 or five times probably...Bustin' heads...
Right now GUN for Xbox is awesome...gritty business.

TURKEYNECK said:
I agree with Mutt on The Hulk...I beat it 4 or five times probably...Bustin' heads...
Right now GUN for Xbox is awesome...gritty business.

Had that one for Gamecube. Very fun. I liked it better than "Red-Dead Revolver"

Gun was kind of short I thought, hopefully it was a kind of tester and there is another one coming, the graphics in the cut-scenes were amazing though.
I wasted the better part of last winter in Humboldt playing Burnout revenge due to the unsavory weather and the awesomeness of the game.

i subscribe to a game site called RealArcade, can play demo's, play online, or buy games. ya get 1 free 1 per month of yer choice - over 300 to pick from.

last video game i played was pac-man

If you like Burnout you should try Flatout or Flatout 2. Its a demolition derby racing game but you can also play mimi games where you toss the driver out the front window. Lotsa fun, lotsa smashes and tons of laughs. Burnout revenhe is deffinately an awsome game too though.

Latest posts

Back