graduation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rasta

CHILD OF GOD
Reaction score
well my kids graduated high school on friday,,,they had a big graduation celebration at the u.s.f sundome on Saturday (about 600 kids)(i cried thru the whole thing)they both graduated cum laude and both were accepted to universities ( i am very proud of my girls) soon me and the lady rasta will enter a new part of our lives ,,,now we will have time to be good to one another ,,,,,taking care of kids for so long we have neglected each other ,,,,,,,on a lighter note the lady rasta says i can have one of the girls bedroom as a grow room,,,,,so in about 2 months i will have a 12x12 grow room ,,,a big step up from my little 3x5 closet i have now,,,,anyway was just feeling sad and need a solider to cry on ,,,,thanks for listening ,,,,p,l,r

Hey man you must be very proud and thats good to hear. Just remember change is a good thing, even though life might seem empty for a while. hey now you got somewhere nice to grow huh!

Hey congrats to you and your girls. Thats good they we're accepted into schools. My brother just graduated as well so i know the whole "empty" feeling lol.

CONGRATS rasta. It's always great to see the kids graduate from school. ;)

congrats man:D yes you and the little lady will have time now....lots a time lol:joint: i really miss my boys:( we use to fish and hunt and both wetre great in high school sports.now one a brick layer and one a acountant.i find wife and myself lean on each other for support and we luv our sons so much.they have moved away and it sux.:eek: to you all luv your kids while they are home,time is short.
i can handle anything but temptation

Latest posts

Back