• If you cannot log in please check out this thread After Upgrade Notes. or use the Contact Us at the bottom right corner of the main forum page.
Advertise On Marijuana Passion

Grain alcohol Shatter

Gooch

Reaction score
Well I am in the beginning stages of using it, the product is good, not much left from terps after alcohol wash, I am still getting alot of the color coming through because i am only using a 20 micron filter, there is much better filter material out there and i am slowly getting everything lines up, so other then color, i am very happy. they say you can run an oz per cup of alcohol, and the system will hold 2 cups total so theoretically you could run 2z at a time, but as it removes the alcohol it gets thicker and you need to transfer it to a silicone container while its still somewhat liquid, so i try to run small batches as i am not selling it, i am only using it myself and this **** lasts so long, i must have 10g so far and 1 gram will last me over a month lol. there is a built in timer that goes for 120 minutes and it has 2 modes regular and turbo i only run on turbo as this drives a slightly deeper cooler vacuum. but after the initial run when i switch it to the silicone i run it again for a full cycle, then when its all done i throw it in the oven at 170f for a couple hours. I am contemplating doing 215f and decarbing it, not sure yet though.

Gooch

Reaction score
I am going to do a super fast wash like 15-20 seconds and see what comes out, maybe do that 3 or 4 times, rather then 1 wash for 3 minutes

Latest posts