Grams per Day

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smoke a little more and drop that IQ some -- you think too much lol -- but keep up the good work. You can't measure all the variables, and one slip of the hand can screw up everything, but you keep thinking -- I'm impressed, Leo

peace

HemperFi said:
Smoke a little more and drop that IQ some -- you think too much lol -- but keep up the good work. You can't measure all the variables, and one slip of the hand can screw up everything, but you keep thinking -- I'm impressed, Leo

peace

You aren't kidding there HemperFi, as a lad I once wanted some fireworks (I don't even remember why), and couldn't get any because I was just a kid, so I changed my sights to gunpowder, which I figured I could use to make some (gunpowder was a more common substance to get ahold of in the area anyway). Well of course I couldn't get any of that because again I was a kid and too young for such things.

Now here is where being bright shows the difference in how bad you can screw up, a dim kid would have given up at that point. I did research instead. And I found a loophole in the whole age restriction system. At least as the time, there was no age restriction on the purchase of either sulfur or potassium nitrate, two chemicals often used in gardening and farming. I could get all of that I cared to. They are also (no secret, common knowledge) the two main components of homemade black powder.

So, instead of a kid with a handful of penny firecrackers that I originally was after, I wound up with a good pound of homemade black powder. My IQ has not always been a survival trait for me.

So can you still count to 10 on your fingers?:rofl:i,e, homemade explosives:shocked:

7greeneyes said:
So can you still count to 10 on your fingers?:rofl:i,e, homemade explosives:shocked:

Yeah, still have all 10, and luckily matured to the point where just because one can make XXXX or XXXX or XXXX at home, doesn't mean one should or has to.

Actually, I do pretty well, for one thing I use potassium nitrate for plant food and not for it's other properties these days, and for another, when I'm working, I pay attention. Its' when I'm way mellow and forget the coffee table got moved that I half kill myself when I trip over it.

oh dear lord...lol...well good stuff bud.

keeper lit

-7ge:D

Latest posts

Back