Grand Daddy Purple

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ganja_Greg

Cannabis Cultivation
Reaction score
all i gotta say is .. WOW , i picked some of this up from my med clinic in LA before i head back to holland.. ive never tried this before HOLY CRAP OLA the smell is crazy its like a skunk mixed with fruit smell.. very different the bud it self is extremely dense and resinous atleast 70% purple i tried to take a close up shot but its soo purple it just ends up looking black..

purple leaves and stems , with orange hairs , and crystals galor.. i woke up this morning like a kid on christmas ran to my jar and grabbed a big wiff cant get enough of this stuff

Very sativa high but so powerful it almost feels up at first then 10 min later your feelin an indica high.. my new favorite purple strain for sure blows purple haze away from the clinic..

i belive it "MIGHT" be a cross of Purple Urple X Big Bud... not sure tho just wanted to let everyone hear my exp with it!

GG

Sounds like some great stuff. Wish it was what I was smoking on right now. Have fun with it and take a hit for me too my friend. Take care. and be safe.

Hey smoky most def some great stuff! Took a hit in your honor bro. Ya i hate flying alittle nervous to say the least! Thanks again!

Latest posts

Back