Grand Daddy Purple

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1lildog

Reaction score
Thought I would try 20 Grand Daddy Purple from Seedsman.
I've never tasted the purple, yet. :icon_smile:

Feebies:
Bay 11 - 10 regular
G13 x Skunk - 5 regular
Kandy Kush x Skunk #1 5 regular

2 White Widow feminised

View attachment 200107

i hear its some knock out stuff it better be for the price

1lildog said:
Thought I would try 20 Grand Daddy Purple from Seedsman.
I've never tasted the purple, yet. :icon_smile:

Feebies:
Bay 11 - 10 regular
G13 x Skunk - 5 regular
Kandy Kush x Skunk #1 5 regular

2 White Widow feminised

View attachment 200107

That's the exact same picture that Ken has been using for almost a year now. Kens Grand Daddy Purps is the original. That's kinda bogus that Seedsman is using that picture.

That strain isn't offered by Seedsman, I just checked;) that is from Kens Grand Daddy Purps. Just to warn ya, the GDP doesn't yeild the greatest. She is frosty as hell though.

that pic looks like the little robot from the movie transformers two the one with wheels for legs that follows megan fox around then she kicks its *** and it switches sides and starts to help, have you seen the movie thats really neat or i have an over active imagimation,

According to Seedsman, they are the "OFFICIAL UK DISTRIBUTOR of Ken Estes Grand Daddy Purple". I'm not sure what you mean that the strain isn't offered by Seedsman. By the picture, it doesn't look like a good yeilder, I have plenty of those. All i saw was Megan's Fox.

When you said Seedsman I thought you were referring to the breeder. I didn't know they are a seed bank as well.

Latest posts

Back