Grandaddy Purp

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loolagigi

UP UP AND AWAY!
Reaction score
ok, my brother just called me and said he came across some serious granddaddy purp, (GDP).
steep price for around here.
The guy who grows it is supposed to be some kinda botanist. i was told he grows outside with pots filled with gravel and soil with a resurculating hydro setup.
my brother said that this stuff puts the 120 quaters to shame. i hope he is right because i have a quarter on its way.:confused:
photos and a smoke report to come......Loola

and the bag has arived. sorry if the pics are blurry. i just rolled a joint, ganna smoke it while i upload pics.........

ok, im about half way up a joint....i get a grape undertone with taste, but the rest i cannot describe....i can feel myself starting to get high fast. starting to sweat on my head a little.
ill come back when it wares off for a better description.

gdp 001.jpg

gdp 002.jpg

gdp 003.jpg

all i can say is wow. this is a 4 hour stone for sure. probably one of the best smokes i have ever had. i recommend grabbing this stuff if you can ger your hands on it. i love opening the jar and smelling the grape,mmmmm

Looks good bro. Had some grandaddy lavender not too long ago. Will have to get my hands on some of this.

I like grandaddy...a bit harsher than pk but an awesome smoke and taste!!

I have 2 about 3 weeks into veg right now ...Mos def a very nice smoke...

EZ&SAFE

Latest posts

Back