Grandparenthood just hours away!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SativaWeed

Home Grown Gnome
Reaction score
Hey everyone!! It's 3:48 in the afternoon here and my daughter has been in labor for twelve hours! It's also Mrs. SativaWeeds' and my 20 wedding anniversary!!! What an anniverary present HUH?!!? :woohoo: :banana: :yay: :clap: :dancing: :smoke1: :headbang2: :headbang:
I'll keep ya'll posted as events happen as I've been delegated house watch to keep family and friends posted with the play by play. :D :aok:

Hey buddy - DOUBLE CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Please do keep us all posted as you're able - GRANDPA! :clap:

Congrats SAT".. hope everything goes well, and you're soon the granpappy of a healthy baby.

congrats two very great things all in one day. i hope all goes well with both.

Thanks guys, mommas doin fine, tired as you can imagine.We've all been up since 3:00 AM so we're all a bit loopy right now. As of right now (5:30 PM) they're trying to avoid doing a c-section as they babe might be too big for the birth canal. Keep yer fingers and toes crossed!!

congrats man, good luck with the new baby, and becoming a grandparent. And happy anniversary! lol 20 years is a long time. Congrats.

Hey everyone! It's 6:50 here and unfortunately the baby will have to be a c-section birth instead of natural like my daughter wanted. She's disapointed but READY to have this baby now!!!!! LOL Should be arriving in about an hour and a half according to the docs. Mom and babe doing fine.:D

SHE'S HERE!!! Ladies and gentlemen baby Addelaide was born today at 8:30 PM weighing in at a healthy 8 pounds 2 oz & measuring 19 inches long with a shock of dark hair!! Mother and child are both doing fine.:) If I could I'd pass out weed cigars to everyone!! :hubba: What could be better than a new Grand-daughter on yer 20th wedding anniversary?:D

congrats man. im glad to hear everything went well. try not to spoil her to much.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY ADDELAIDE!!! :baby:

Here's one to you and blessings for your family!

:48:

for sure, what a joyous occasion for your family Sativa.:D Happy B-DAY baby Addelaide, and Happy Anniversary Grandma, and Grandpa.:D ...

Wow Dadgumit, I saw yer post and thought about it fer a minute, and choked up a little. Misty eyed old coot that I am.;) Thanks loads, I really appreciate that.:)

Awwwww (hug) ...it's a big day for you and the people closest to you... I'm just glad you shared your happiness with all of us! :)

And don't worry - I'll be baking those brownies soon! LOL!

Congratulations :)

This is a wonderful thing to share with the forum :) :)

I bet your as tired as the new mom is lol.

:clap: congratulations on baby addelaide ,,nothing smells sweeter than the smell of a new life:heart: ,,best health and wishes to mom and daughter and congrats to grandpa and grandma on this special occasion after 20 yrs you couldnt of asked for a better gift :peace:

Congrats man! what a big day. i'm very happy for you and wish you tons of love and good times spent with your new grandbaby!!

Congrats SativaWeed. Nothing like a grandkid to brighten up your life....Enjoy your time together.

Thank you all so very much for sharing in this joy with GRANDMA & GRANDPA SATIVAWEED!!:D :D :D

Latest posts

Back