Granular Mycorrhiza?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newgreenthumb

Da Bagseedologist!
Reaction score
Just wanted to know if anyone had any worthwhile results with Mycorrhiza fungi. To my understanding it helps the roots draw nutes efficiently. I have added to my plants 1 1/2 weeks ago when they were repotted. I wouldn't know of any difference as this is my first well-managed grow. My other attempts have been mediocre at best.

I dunno about that specific fungi or not... but i use a couple products that introduce a couple kinds of bacteria that do the same thing... they allow the plant to absorb nutes easier and faster.

newgreenthumb said:
Just wanted to know if anyone had any worthwhile results with Mycorrhiza fungi. To my understanding it helps the roots draw nutes efficiently. I have added to my plants 1 1/2 weeks ago when they were repotted. I wouldn't know of any difference as this is my first well-managed grow. My other attempts have been mediocre at best.

Mycorrhiza is a species included in the talk of 'beasties' in my journal. I am just now diving in to the subject, but if you want to utilize the ones you planted, you must know to NEVER use chlorinated water or any non-organic ferts (some are mislabeled). This will kill them. I can link you to some more info if ya like, just post in my journal or pm me:) .

Good Luck

Hey Elephant I wish you could hook me up with some of the links. By the way ya grow looks great!;)

Latest posts

Back