Grave Digger

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ruffy said:
hmmm i have bourban st also

Bourbon St is 80% sativa........ uses the lollypop crossed with the burmese..... I think it is very controllable plant to be heavy on the sativa side. Brain fuel is what the description says.

im on the west side, buddy on the east coast, well t.o. posted a pick of the menu @ a dispensary & lollypop was on the list. lol

Gravedigger - Dave Matthews
hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7wSefU2H9Q&feature=related

:48:

day 21 of flower
run in vics super soil, organic.
2- 600 watt hps

IMG_0546.JPG

IMG_0531.JPG

:icon_smile: Nice Job so far. At ten weeks this one will please all growers. Abundance of crystals and nice hard buds. Very potent. Watch for stretch because she can grow longer than you would expect. Looking forward to hearing how she burns for you . Keep the Faith, Colin & Sharon, L.S.C.:icon_smile:

Looking good Ruffy. I have some Gravedigger and Bourbon St in veg now. They are vegging under a 600W HPS. I have just transplanted them into 3 gal grow bags with NVs supersoil.

I look forward to following your grow.

:holysheep: Hi There H.G. You have a matching pair. The B.Street for morning till dinner, then the Digger for the shadows. Good luck, enjoy the grow and keep in touch. Peace, Colin & Sharon:)

Thanks Colin and Sharon. That is what I like--I little up smoke for the day and a kick back Indica for when the work is done. I'll pop some pictures up when they get interesting.

Nice looking plants.. I like when 2 different growers post pics on one thread, its really helpful for a click and go internet user like me. looks foward to seeing THGs plants too and those finish up..

Aloha

YO- dman pic update!:icon_smile:
week 3- day 21 from flip
the plants just love the s.soil & fun to watch

IMG_0593.JPG

IMG_0585.JPG

IMG_0586.JPG

IMG_0588.JPG

IMG_0589.JPG

IMG_0587.JPG

IMG_0590.JPG

If you're only on Day21, those cola's are going to get fat as hell, I think. :O When do you plan on staknig/tying them up? I learned the earlier the better, lol... the hard way. :p

Ruffy, how old were they when you put them into 12/12? Were they sexed?

yeah 21 days in???, your gonna have your hands full, lol :joint:

Good Work

they were just 6 weeks in veg, yes they sexd @thg. why?
to nail the dumb confusion , 1 week/7-10 days after pistols started to grow, or 21 days 3 weeks from flip, so in my eyes 21 days into flower out of 10 weeks

Latest posts

Back