Grave Digger

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ruffy

i love mj!
Reaction score
Romulan x Herijuana (Grave Digger)
Indoor
A heavy indica cross of our "Romulan" mother (Federation) and "Herijuana" from Chris at Woodhorse. Great for pain, joint discomfort and muscle tension release. Bred for medical use to support patients in Quebec who need a plant with strong indica qualities. Covered with crystal at 9-10 weeks. Large, branchy, stretchy plants. Produces well over a pound per square meter with 1000 watt HPS. Because of the size, should be a great greenhouse and outdoor plant as well (untested) .
Indoor flowering 9 to 10 weeks

ve started 2 beans, they germ'd very fast & side by side. 24 hrs in water, then paper towel for 24 hrs. both showing tap root. put in seed soil. 3rd set of leaves coming up. pics to come

i

I want to watch this....... I like LSC gear...... I've had 100% germination rate with their beans. good luck be safe

:ciao: Ruffy

mojo for the grow buddy...hope ya have many females..

take care and be safe

LOL--you'd think that they could find a better name for a heavy indica strain that is basically for seriously ill patients.

What she said, yes^

Sounds like a good medicine. Greenest of mojo.

you wont feel anything from this medicine, i asume tell you in 4 months app.
hey 4u:48:

Also got two packs of their Bourbon Street. Their good people. :)

@powerplanter if you want to jump in on this thread for a g.j i dont care. 2 for 1 g.j cheers

I wish I could Ruffy. My wife won't let me grow because it's not legal in Ohio yet. My lawyer says I need to quit smoking cannabis because Ohio will use it against me in order to deny me my benefits. I have been trying to get disability for almost three years now and it looks like it could be another three to get it done. The question about MMJ should be on this years ballot, so if things work out I could be growing by Christmas. Wish me luck on that one. I will be following this g j closely. GREEN MOJO for your grow. :)

well i dont know whos tougher, your wife or the goverment? lmfao just teasin. i wish you luck!! keep smilin the summers coming! be well

Ha, My wife is pretty tough. lol I'm more afraid of her than the gov. She's just keepin' me outta jail. I gotta love her for that. Stay safe Ruffy, and like I said, I will be checking in on this one for sure. :)

It is gonna happen for you sometime PP. I really hope it is by Christmas. I am glad your not in jail.

Sharon and Colin of LSC are great people pp.........btw I've got bourbon st as well....... will be running it this fall.

I'll tell you just how great they are 13. They just sent me 80 seeds for no more than a limerick. They will have my support for as long as they are in business. Very cool!! :)

Grower13 said:
Sharon and Colin of LSC are great people pp.........btw I've got bourbon st as well....... will be running it this fall.

Hopefully I can run mine right next to yours. They said Bourbon Street is all day happy time...:D I can't wait to get these babies goin'

powerplanter said:
I'll tell you just how great they are 13. They just sent me 80 seeds for no more than a limerick. They will have my support for as long as they are in business. Very cool!! :)

They offered me seeds for some pics I provided them....... I didn't take them up on their offer........ but I did make some great Canadian friends...... I wish there was a way I could of had them sent to a couple of the needy mmj patients I've seen around here....... but me being stuck where I'm at it is not even a remote possibility....... I feel sorry for some of the MMJ patients trying to get the meds they need and not having the money or the knowledge to grow or buy what they need.

sorry for the slight hijack ruffy.

Was the pics. of the Lollypop? I had mentioned in my e mail to them about how beautiful that one looked. You are doing a great job on it. Stay safe 13. :)

Latest posts

Back