gravity bong

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beginning grower

Reaction score
i have used this method of smoking a few times. i havnt got it perfect until last night. id usually only get 1/3rd the joint i was using to go into the bottle. so yesterday i rolled a fatty (proabably close to a 1 gram joint) and i stuck it on the top. i got it lit and the whole entire joint got smoked by the bottle. i than inhaled the contents of the bottle and abuot 10 minute later i threw up!. i have never inhaled an amount like this, this was probably over twice as much as i have ever done. if anyone else has emberassing stories or wierd stories about smoking post em so i dont feel alone.

Embarrasment is a smoking ritual for me, i always tend to do something utterly retarded.

One night me my gf at the time and my one of my bestfriends were headed out and my friend is like aright i want some weed, how about you guys... we're like ok sure what the hell.. i love gettin baked who was i to complain that she was buying... so anyway she calls around and no one has any to sell but her one friend was like.. come on over you guys can smoke up wit us.... so yeah we did that.. we hopped into her friends car and tottally hot boxed it.. like couldn't see an inch infront or around you, so after we toked up we hung out there for a bit, and my gf at the time was all like.. fallin over and shit havin issues walking.. it was funny but then we decided to leave there and like go get some food, went to perkins... and like.. when we got there.. and i got outta the car i totally cracked my head off the corner of the door and i tell you what i busted up laughing.. i couldn't help it.. they were all like what? and i'm like i just tried to close the door on my head... it was funny... yeah.. lol.. so anyway in the resturant like my girl always got the munchies like majorly.. and i swear if cost wasn't an issue she woulda ordered the entire menu, like i wasn't even hungry but it was fun eating the pancakes.. cos they were cool feeling in my mouth... so anyway we're sitting there talking.. and trying to come up with all the ways you could use an arm growin out of your forehead.. hahaha it was great. yeah.. ok so that was that night...

Another night the three of us went to go pick up a bag, were doin bong hits driving around... tryin to think of sumpthin to do, we ended up just drivin around and like.. decided to hang out and smoke at the soccer fields, and my girl got all paranoid cos it was so dark.. and she was all like.. dude! what if there is some guy in the bushes just waiting there.. or hiding behind the dumpster.. and she was all freakin out.. we had to basically drag her wit us.. so she's still all flippin out and then is like... i gotta piss.. hahaha and my friend point to the port-a-potty about 15ft away.. and goes.. why don't you go knock on the door and see if it's vacant or occupied... and we just busted up.. so now when we smoke together.. that comes up at least once.. rippin on her.. cos she was all like.. NOOOO! i'm not going to look there could be a scary old man in there waiting to rape someone... and it was just a great night...

Now... throwing up.. hahahaa.. well we were again just drivin around.. chillin smokin so we get outside my house... and we're sittin in the car cos we don't wanna go in.. all baked as ****... and i'm just like sittin there.. totally outta it, i mean i was gone, but i remember just opening up the side door... and pukeing out it.... closing the door.. and someone asked me.. are you ok.. and my other friend was like.. she is now! yeah.. totally felt better...

--- anyway i'm sure this would all be funnier if i was telling you in person... you know how it goes.. but damn.. you had to be there.. those were some good nights

yeah i member when i first smoke a blunt i couldnt handle it i was to the point where i couldnt handle it well this was when i first started smoking well yeah i was like dam i dont feel good and my freinds were like ***? and i open the window and started to throw up and they were just laughing they were like dam then i ended up passing out for like 3 secs then i got up all fast relizing that i was passing out so i got up and i started to lay down in the bed really freaking high not knowing wut i was doing lol after like 5 mins i was ok and we left to smoke another blunt then we did that gravity bong but i felt like a loser but now i dont care that was back then when i first started to smoke

hahaha same shit happend to me.. i smoked a blunt and i got super faded it was some bomb bud , i dont know what it was but it was bomb.. but yeah i threw up too ahaha

yup for all you begginers never smoke a blunt if your not very experinced hahahaha but im sure most people here can handle their high

Why shouldn't a begginer smoker smoke.. a blunt.. Blunts are delish i been smokin for about 7 years and a blunt is the the cherry on top of the cake... well sundae sounds better.... the second time i smoked it was a blunt... and i've loved em ever since i could handle it.. i don't think it's the blunts that be makin ya'll throw up. i mean everyone has gotten queasy while smoking at one time or another.. but i don't really think it has anything to do wit smokin from a blunt

Latest posts

Back