grease the scissors??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yung buddha

Reaction score
okay my product is very sticky and very icky. when i harvest next week i should i like grease up the scissors i use to trim it off? if not what should and use and in what manor in order to avoid losin all of that life giving oil??

Myself,
I keep a tall cup of 99% iso alcohol nearby to rinse away the good sticky as
the scissors get gumbed up, (waste not, want not). Just place the tall cup in a holder so that it doesn't get knocked over, (Yikes). Then cover the top over with something to slow the evaporation rate and no open flame.
This has always worked good for me. Then you can make a small amount of iso oil. (yummmmm).
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

I just keep a razor blade handy and when the sticky build-up gets to be a problem I scape it off onto a small sheet of glass. This is "scissor hash" which can make the trimming process much more enjoyable.

What do the experienced recommend for getting the green plant juices off the scissors? I find alcohol doesn't work as well as I'd like, I still have to scrub it off.

KingKahuuna said:
Myself,
I keep a tall cup of 99% iso alcohol nearby to rinse away the good sticky as
the scissors get gumbed up, (waste not, want not). Just place the tall cup in a holder so that it doesn't get knocked over, (Yikes). Then cover the top over with something to slow the evaporation rate and no open flame.
This has always worked good for me. Then you can make a small amount of iso oil. (yummmmm).
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna
good call on that one.

Old Bud said:
I just keep a razor blade handy and when the sticky build-up gets to be a problem I scape it off onto a small sheet of glass. This is "scissor hash" which can make the trimming process much more enjoyable.

This is what I do , Makes some potent product, no need for alcohol.

i must agree the razorblade works great as well

i use the razorblade technique during and a product called "goo gone" after.

Razorblade is the only way to go. Save what you get and enjoy!!!!!;)

Latest posts

Back