Great Lake Genetics! WOW!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ganjier

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Holy crap!!!!!

I ordered Snocaine and Girl Crush.

I got and additional koozie,
Trizkit F2, and Hotz. Plus!!!!
Bye-Ya-Baby
Wedding Cake X Bye-Ya
Snocaine X Cake Figher

I ordered 12 seeds and got 34 for free. I will be buying again!!!!

Thanks @boo

Nice and generous. i hope they are good strains. i would like to know more about the breeder from someone who tried them. @boo which strains did you try?
I've grown most of twenty20's strains but love my girl crush...best smoke ever to pass my lips...like all beans, some are better than others...I grew one plant out that is what I consider my holy grail, one particular girl crush just floored me...I believe I emptied the inventory on fillial1 fem'd beans, they are now selling fillial2...

Nice and generous. i hope they are good strains. i would like to know more about the breeder from someone who tried them. @boo which strains did you try?
The girl crush is the jam. The plant grows a bit weird and doesn’t yield as much as others but I still got a decent harvest and the herb is the best ever. I keep it hid away for my personal solo smoke.

Congratulations on getting so many free seeds, that's definitely a great deal. It's always nice to get some freebies with your order, and it seems like Herbies has a similar freebie policy. Enjoy growing your new seeds, and happy cultivating!

Don't skip on those bad dawg freebies...I used to give them away, but decided to give them a shot the last time...I got one DeathBride#4 that I just can't let go of...it's got everything...powerful, great taste and effect, clones easy, grows easy...running it again.

Latest posts

Back