Great prices and good quality if you don't need brand name glass.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

000StankDank000

Reaction score
I have bought 3 pieces from this site www.dhgate.com 2 have arrived and I'm waiting on the 3 one. The first 2 pieces I saved almost $150 over buying local. My 3 piece is a knock off and cost me $70 and is $420 for the real one. The reviews are what you need to read before you buy.

You can get nice glass and save a lot of money just thought I'd share since I've had good luck
Positive vibes Stank

Thanks, saved this to my fav's. Will check into it more in the am when I am less stoned. So far prices look good for my tastes.

Who know....is the Pax really worth the kind of money that they charge? Or are they just selling the name? What justifies it costing so much? It could be like Bubble Bags. I never had enough money to buy the original Bubble Bags and could never understand why in the world they were priced so high--we are talking a bit of nylon and silk screen and some pretty simple sewing. I bought bags off E-Bay years ago and I have been perfectly happy with my "no-name" bags and they have lasted a long time.

I will check out the web site when I have more time. Thanks, Stank--I love bargain hunting!

Well I took a chance and ordered something. I wont be too surprised if I it showing up broken if at all.

You guys are funny.
It's a middle man site from china to protect you the buyer. If it shows up broken you will get another one. My last bong came bubble rapped crazy then inside a box that was bubble wrapped then put into another box. The prices are cheap because it is wholesale price. You need to read reviews of customers and use a bit of common sense. Some sellers take the pic to make it look bigger then you read it's only 10mm very small. If you go buy pic you will get burned. Another trick is first pic is a real rotor bong the next 5 pics are what you will be sent.

I ordered my bong jan 5 so let's see how long it takes. I also bought a whip it cracker for laughing gas .

Lots of clones on that site, so be carefull, the pax they have probably has a cheaper battery and electronics than the real one, but some clones can be good.

I bought some glass of another sight and they were "out of stock" so they had it shipped direct from (china) manufacturer.
BEST packing EVER!
I could have thrown it @ a brick wall and it would have been fine.

He will get it just gonna take a month on the slow boat lol.
Still haven't seen mine :(

I have ordered stuff from China and received it in 7 or 8 days. Some stuff took a month. A few items never arrived.

I just bought 30 hygrometers. $1 from China. $4 from USA seller. Exact same item. No problem. My crop doesn't come in for a month so I can wait. $30 vs $120.

China is not all bad. Just a little risky unless you do it right.

Who know....is the Pax really worth the kind of money that they charge? Or are they just selling the name? What justifies it costing so much? It could be like Bubble Bags. I never had enough money to buy the original Bubble Bags and could never understand why in the world they were priced so high--we are talking a bit of nylon and silk screen and some pretty simple sewing.
I think the Pax is worth it. It's build so solid and has a 10 year warranty as well.

As for the generic bubble bags I have heard most leak at the seams. I have noticed this to be true if you squeeze the bag (at least with mine)

Latest posts

Back