Great Quotes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

Kupunakane

Yo Ho Ho N,

Got a great quote ?

Please do feel free to add to the list I am building, and to that end I will start it off with one of my favorite.

1. Every sixty seconds you spend angry, upset or mad, is a full minute of happiness you'll never get back...

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna:cool2:

"Don't Sweat The Petty, Just Pet The Sweaty" :hubba:

"Everything In Moderation...Including Moderation" :rofl:

:peace:,

7greeneyes:D

Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser.

Vince Lombardi

"People should not fear their government. Governments should fear their people." (V for Vendetta somewhat recently, Originally Thomas Jefferson) :)

"It ain't the parts of the Bible that I can't understand that bother me, it is the parts that I do understand. " -Mark Twain

:D

"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason."-Benjamin Franklin

:)

"Nothing can be more contrary to religion and the clergy than reason and common sense."-Francois Marie Arouet "Voltaire"

;)
"Truth does not have to be accepted on faith. Scientists do not hold hands every Sunday, singing, "Yes gravity is real! I will have faith! I will be strong! Amen." -Dan Barker, former evangelist and author

:D
"Pray: To ask that the laws of the universe be annulled in behalf of a single petitioner confessedly unworthy." -Ambrose Bierce

''if the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy''

''i'm a man, but i can change, if i have to, i guess''...

"vegetarian is an old indian word, meaning, 'i don't hunt so good'...

''spare the duct tape, spoil the job''...

all quotes from artvandolays mentor, red green...:hubba: (peace brother):cool:

"I grew up with TV, and I turned out TV." - Homer Simpson

"the nail that sticks out gets hammered down" - Old Proverb

- my signature is one of my favs

Got sevral in my sig but got a few i live by......

Never wipe your butt with studded tp!...a good one to follow there!
Don't ever pee upwind,
If your buzzed and your friends are telling you to do something........DON'T!
If mama ain't happy ain't nobody happy!

''better is a dinner of herbs where love is, than a stalled ox and hatred therewith'' old proverb...

''peace, love, respect''...rasta...p,l,r

“I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.”
― Hunter S. Thompson

“THE EDGE, there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.”
― Hunter S. Thompson

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”
― Hunter S. Thompson

“Freedom is something that dies unless it's used.”
― Hunter S. Thompson

R.I.P. Gonzo

I drank what.....last words of julius cesar, "always know what goes in your cup"
Those who think they're perfect should go try walking on water!
If you insist on being a turd go lay out in the yard!
I may be fat but your ugly and i can always diet!
Don't laugh it's paid for!

"It takes a heap of living to make a house a home"
Edgar Guest

Irish said:
''if the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy''

''i'm a man, but i can change, if i have to, i guess''...

"vegetarian is an old indian word, meaning, 'i don't hunt so good'...

''spare the duct tape, spoil the job''...

all quotes from artvandolays mentor, red green...:hubba: (peace brother):cool:

:headbang2::headbang2:Red Green :headbang2::headbang2: red_green1.jpg

Run away!

I don't wanna talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! You mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.

i never knew you got red green down there irish :D
you forgot "keep your stick on the ice" ..but maybe that one don't translate well to american :p :)

always liked ghadhi's "you must be the change you wish to see in the world"
or k'naans take a minute lyric " any man who knows a thing knows he knows not a damn thing at all"

ArtVandolay said:
:headbang2::headbang2:Red Green :headbang2::headbang2: View attachment 180343

Run away!

I don't wanna talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! You mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.

:headbang2: Monty Python :headbang2: :rofl: :cool2:

I can definetly see Art galloping around with a little guy banging coconuts following him.

And what is the weight of a swallow anyways???

Nice one, dman :hubba:
1st soldier with a keen interest in birds: You're using coconuts!
King Arthur: What?
1st soldier with a keen interest in birds: You've got two empty halves of coconut and you're bangin' 'em together.
King Arthur: So? We have ridden since the snows of winter covered this land, through the kingdom of Mercia, through...
1st soldier with a keen interest in birds: Where'd you get the coconuts?
King Arthur: We found them.
1st soldier with a keen interest in birds: Found them? In Mercia? The coconut's tropical!
King Arthur: What do you mean?
1st soldier with a keen interest in birds: Well, this is a temperate zone
King Arthur: The swallow may fly south with the sun or the house martin or the plover may seek warmer climes in winter, yet these are not strangers to our land?
1st soldier with a keen interest in birds: Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?
King Arthur: Not at all. They could be carried.
1st soldier with a keen interest in birds: What? A swallow carrying a coconut?
King Arthur: It could grip it by the husk!
1st soldier with a keen interest in birds: It's not a question of where he grips it! It's a simple question of weight ratios! A five ounce bird could not carry a one pound coconut.
King Arthur: Well, it doesn't matter. Will you go and tell your master that Arthur from the Court of Camelot is here?
1st soldier with a keen interest in birds: Listen. In order to maintain air-speed velocity, a swallow needs to beat its wings forty-three times every second, right?
King Arthur: Please!
1st soldier with a keen interest in birds: Am I right?

" There are only 2 things you need to know about God." 1) is that there is one and 2) your not him.....

He who knows not and knows not he knows not: he is a fool - shun him.
He who knows not and knows he knows not: he is simple - teach him.
He who knows and knows not he knows: he is asleep - wake him.
He who knows and knows he knows: he is wise - follow him.

I don't know where this came from originally but my dad said it.

Pretty is as pretty does. my mom

take care to get what you like, or you'll be forced to like what you get...
george bernard shaw...

an ounce of breeding is worth a pound of feeding...irish...

every patient is a doctor after his cure...irish proverb...

make the fence, or you will pay the plundering...irish proverb...

the old pipe gives the sweetest smoke...irish proverb...

what butter and whiskey will not cure, theres no cure for...:p

Latest posts

Back