Green Cloud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey,
I was up top yesterday to check on the plot.All have rebounded from that rain smah-up and look excellent.I realized why they washed out of the bags.I used mostly all soiless mix which was not compleatly saturated,thus,floated up and out when the rain came hard:p I will be away for several days and will produce pics when I get back.STAY cool

Glad to hear about your rebound, Looking forward to when you get back to see those beauts

Hey guys,
I was up on green cloud today.We have had so much rain I have not been up to see my buddies.When I arrived I found all to be much larger then the last time I was up.I found three more males with big bananas :( I mentioned earlier in this thread that I chucked one [a male] over the side of the cliff.I found it today,still growing,after a good 65' toss :) I am trying to keep a couple of males for pollination.One of the males I have is blooming out like crazy.I'm gonna have to put him down below very soon.Since I have not been up i have not been able to re-apply bug spray,and I had a few leaves chomped on :( not to bad though.I have some pics,one is of the blooming male,one of the male I tossed off the cliff,some purple color on one of my purple white widow stems,and some bug damage.Also there is a pic of a lil one I see at my patch all the time,it must be the garden of eden:D
:ignore: Stay cool:cool:

DSC03027.JPG

DSC03026.JPG

DSC03015.JPG

DSC03008.JPG

What's up everyone.I was up top today with my camera.We have had so much rain lately, all my plants look great.This time last year I was hurting for water sources,so I make a rain catchment system this year and we get a foot of rain :p My plants are now in the height ranges of 4'-6'. I have been giving them nutes every two weeks (lots of sweetness in the soil).I have a week of no nutes and I am gonna hammer with my flowering nute mix.I have had some bug damage,due to my applications of neem etc.. being washed off by moms nature :D It's ok not to bad,"a plants got to grow,a bug has got to eat" :p
STAY COOL everyone HAPPY FORTH!! I'm celebrating with some treasure coast and and golden teacher that I just harvested :D :D

DSC03048.JPG

DSC03056.JPG

DSC03060.JPG

DSC03049.JPG

DSC03052.JPG

DSC03051.JPG

DSC03053.JPG

DSC03058.JPG

DSC03050.JPG

DSC03061.JPG

DSC03054.JPG

DSC03059.JPG

FH looking sweet. can i help u eat golden teacher? sounds like someone is going to be seeing fireworks b4 dark. lol. have fun & b safe

no doubt they look good FN! Goodluck and be safe man it's getting close to 'chopper season' if ya get my drift;) Godspeed my friend!

HEHE thanx for the "heads up" on the whirly birds.Last year I was running in and out of my plot like I was Ray Liota in "Goodfellas" :D I found out that I am in the training flight path of military choppers.I figured they were not looking for MJ as they were super high,too high to be scouring the mountainside (I still kept outa sight).I will be up on green cloud this eve,I will have photo updates.The rains have halted and I will now be tapping my water resource :D I have since dismantled the rain water catchment system until I need it,I don't need any more "sore thumbs" if ya know what I mean :D Thanks for the kind words
Stay Cool everyone

I agree with Mountain man, is the soil no good? why not just bury them with or without the bag? Those bags shine bright from the air.. $00.02;)

Latest posts

Back