Green Cloud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You could camp up there. But, for real, the only way you're going to move any big ones is to slide a tarp underneath and then slide the whole mess somewhere else. Did it before, but only with 10 gal bags, never with 30's. Good luck.

hey guys i was back up today,all the rest are there still.I scouted the area and found a new location with a trickling water source for temporary relocation until this season is over.This fall I will have to find new ground.I have a sneaking suspicion I may not run into "the mountain" man as he was spooked by my appearance and I know what he looks like.If that's all he gets away with,i'll be happy.
Stay cool
PS- All suggestions are welcome,that will facilitate a successful move.I like the bear trap deterent idea :)

Hey guys,
I felt sick to my stomach for days after I was ripped off.I have since almost completely remedied the problem.Moving in and out, swiftly moving all my soon to finish budding girls out of the area entirely.It was quite a feat.I did it during a downpour,by myself over the course of about 6 hours.I saw the fellow and i'll be damned if i'll let that dirtbag back into rob me again.He was timid and startled when I ran into him (pre-theft) so he may not return...but i don't take silly chances.I have included som pics before I moved them.The first couple are the remains of two of the more advanced budding girls shown in previous pics.I had to leave my sativas,which are enormous, and just starting to show bud formation at the original spot.I fashioned a "stretcher" like device which I can use by myself.I'm gonna have to lay them on their sides and tote them out.Next time I get up i'll show the sativas by themselves.Future pics will be close-up only due to paranoia.The new spot was runner up to the original.I did'nt stay there because there is a water source nearby,but the tree cover is sufficient enough untill the season is over.
Stay Cool

DSC03146.JPG

DSC03147.JPG

DSC03156.JPG

DSC03154.JPG

DSC03148.JPG

DSC03155.JPG

PS-On the bright side...The two girls they ripped were a breeding couple full of "imature "seeds.Just a day before the rip I checked on how they were coming along,they were still was to young to plant,and there were hundreds if not thousands of seeds per plant.I had a good strain 'abrewin,i'll do the same cross in a mini grow this winter,thats all.Have fun smoking seeds buttmunch :D

I'd use barbed wire,why waste good hemp rope?

FlyingNatural said:
Hey guys.....Two of my big budding girls were ripped off!! I went up a few weeks ago and on the way down I saw a shady fella wandering the woods like he lost his contacts.I said hello to him and he ws behaving timidly.Another time after that I found him making his was back from where I make my way up.Today I found two of my big budding beauties gonzo :(I'm gonna head back up tomorrow and attemp to move them.Some of them are huge!!This is quite a setback,and If anyone has any ideas on how to combat this and mae the move I would like to here them.Giving the size of thse plants now it will be a taxing task indeed:D Stay Cool

Call me and we will use him for a science experiment...I am a Chef, we can make Thief Soup out of the Pr9ck:cool:

thanx for uplifting my spirits everyone,Ucan,we'll have a scoundrel BBQ your on the grill :p It still is a nice crop,but I feel as if I have let them [the girls] down :(
:D
stay cool

Drop some spent shotgun shells around your plot.. that'll make 'em think twice;) Everything looks great FN! Im with ya bro. GL.

TNeck,That's not a bad idea:D Bear traps,shells...your a frightening dude :D I'm def gonna throw some shells here and there.I'm headed back tomorrow to get a handle on what I have left to do.If all goes well,I will have yet another project,which will be building a temp green house for my sativas.They will not be ready b4 the frost.I will more then likely bend them over like rainbows to keep the height of the structure short,and hope for the best.I will start that project sometime in sept,so long as my sativas are'nt hacked.
Stay Cool

FlyingNatural said:
TNeck,That's not a bad idea:D Bear traps,shells...your a frightening dude :D I'm def gonna throw some shells here and there.I'm headed back tomorrow to get a handle on what I have left to do.If all goes well,I will have yet another project,which will be building a temp green house for my sativas.They will not be ready b4 the frost.I will more then likely bend them over like rainbows to keep the height of the structure short,and hope for the best.I will start that project sometime in sept,so long as my sativas are'nt hacked.
Stay Cool

:D Im easy goin' 'till you mess with my crop... You ganna try to fashion a GH up there? If your thinkin what I'm thinkin.. you need to focus on stealth my friend. Chopper season is certainly nearing:bolt:

Never cut corners and always be prepared... Stay in touch:)

Yes..stealth is gonna be my numero uno concern my man.I have some camo netting and tree cover to help.All suggestions are always welcome..I could also make a midnight trip and bring em' home ....there are only three big fem sativas in my garden...7-9-& 14'

FN...I am sure your hard work will pay off.
Don't beat yourself up so bad...you will do the right thing:cool2:

If that scumbag has seen you twice up there...he probably won't come back. If you have a friend that you trust, bring he/she or them...remember safety first. Your emotions are running high(no pun intended), planning and execution are in your favor.

Take care and I anticipate pics when all is said and done;)

thanx ucan.I will definitely have some pics in the coming days and beyond.I may do an experimental micro grow....My wife gives my dirty looks when I suggest it.Although I used to do it exclusively indoor,she does'nt like the bells and whistles behind the whole ordeal.I do all this for her go figure(she smokes it not me).
Stay Cool

Experimental MicroGrow???

Tell me more I am curious!!

I'm gonna use led lighting/cfl growing sideways in a confined space with a separate area for clones....I have 600w hps blah blah blah,but like I mentioned in earlier posts,my wife gives me a hard time when I invade her personal storage space.I have read some things here as well as in high times that make me curious about the product from led lightig.I have a few 250led panels,little fans,cfls etc..I got the "ok" with a dirty look from the misses.I am limited to a 4'wx3d'x3'h space.It is just a project to keep me sane throughout the winter,and so I may have some clones in the new beginning.I will be using the same soiless mix (with *additional organic additives) as I use outside.Nothing spectacular as far as strains.I was thinking K2 or g13 shorties.We shall see
Stay cool

FN sorry about the the ripper. sounds like he probably wont come back. he sounds like a coward. careful with that GH up in those hills. like turkey said watch those whirlybirds.

Latest posts

Back