Green Cloud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FN...can't wait for the journal using the LED's.
I have heard a little about them, but have never researched it at all.
I also hear you about the wife's space...I lived with the squacking for years until I bought a decent size house, so I have my man cave and she has her estrogen garden:angrywife:

Keep the faith and keep the cause alive!!!

UCanDoIt said:
FN...can't wait for the journal using the LED's.
I have heard a little about them, but have never researched it at all.
I also hear you about the wife's space...I lived with the squacking for years until I bought a decent size house, so I have my man cave and she has her estrogen garden:angrywife:

Keep the faith and keep the cause alive!!!

HAHAHA yeah man,she'll get over it.The space is'nt the issue...it's all her **** that's the issue..But I don't have to tell you that
Stay cool

I was up to my new area the other day....everything is still coool.My girls are budding nice.I went to the old spot,where I still have 3 big sativas **they are not budding yet :( so I hope this sept-oct is without frost so they can finish up...if not my only option will have to be a low profile greenhouse :(
Stay Cool

hey everyone,
I was up today and everyting still looks good.My sativas are finally showing signs of increase flower production.They are big.I have a pic in the bunch,but it is hard to see them.I will be back there tomorrow or the next and will have better shots.The indicas have pretty good crystals on em,and they still have some time on em' my main concern at this point is transfer of the sativas out of the "crime scene" and into the new digs.The hollands hope strains smell like fresh ground coffee :)
Stay cool

IMG_0406.JPG

IMG_0409.JPG

IMG_0412.JPG

IMG_0414.JPG

IMG_0415.JPG

IMG_0418.JPG

That's right. September sativas need all the GREEN MOJO they can get. Best of luck. Do you have a plan in case you run into your "buddy"? Didn't your sled leave some nasty marks showing a trail?

:hubba: :hubba: i made a zip line benny :D
several zip lines up,down and over :)

whats UP FN?:) ...

almost missed this one. i rode along last year as well through your entire grow.;) ...

it amazes me to what lengths a man will go for his woman, and his passion for the grow.:hubba: :cool: ...

sorry to hear about 'ol dude finding your ladies. if he's able to go in the bush, he's able to grow his own. damn thief. hope he got eaten alive on his trek back to his hole in the ground...

hope the rest of your grow goes over without another hitch...

later bud,...Irish...

I have been doing some recon hikes around the area,just to see if maybe that worm has a grow in the area.If so,he'll feel the anguish :p I invested alot of time,labor and cash...If he does have a crop (im sure its a ** one too) i'll recoup my loses :D

Glad to hear all is well.
Keep your plan in tact and don't turn your back;)
You are near the end brother...you will be fine:D

Hey FN...

SO sorry to hear about the scumbag thief... Karma will get him soon enuf... Hopefully just maybe he got busted with a stinky plant hanging up in his garage! ;) Your plants are looking so awesome... Lots of great smoke!

Have you ever thought about putting one of those battery powered, motion detected 'deer camcorders' at your grow site? I had a buddy with a garage grow room that caught a "friend of a friend" ripping him off on camera and it only turns on if someone or something comes along snooping and activates it...

This one is smaller than 2" x 4"...

Happy Growing!:cool:

deercam.jpg

Hey dirty,
Thats a cool idea :D I actually ran into the perp prior to the theft.He was a weezle looking dude.I have never seen him before.I hope to never see him again,I have enough compost piles :p I hope to keep my girls happy and healthy till' the time comes to reap.I talked my wife into allowing a micro grow of snowrider throughout the winter since I have been bummed out over this.I feel like someone touched me in my pants :D I figure the snowrider will be like building a ship in a bottle for me :D:D:D:D
Stay Cool

Sorry to hear bout the thief visit. Hope the lowryder helps you feel better.
The pics look great, good luck to you..home stretch.

You can pic up one of those game cameras for bout a hundred dollars at Cebela's. They work too.

Yup...

I know what you're saying. You feel violated. I've been unfortunate to have things stolen from me but thankfully never any plants as I'm mainly an indoor grower. Putting pots on the patio doesn't make me an 'outdoor grower' lol... Having a plant stolen has to be like a piece of you... The closest thing like that I've had happen is I did have my dog stolen once... he was a very young pit in a fenced yard and thank god my neighbor saw the dude and took down his tag # and needless to say I got my dog back... but they barely did anything to the guy. Friggin courts... Go ahead you arses... lock up all us pot heads but let a lowlife who goes around stealing dogs get a susp sentence and prob... My dog bit the shanizzle out of his forearms and one hand though... it was evidence! lol...

Peace!:cool:

any UPdate pics from cloud nine, green cloud???:) .

sending mojo brother...

Hey Irish,I'm going up today.I will have some pics.we had some nice rain and I have not been there since :( I'll have a post the afternoon with new pics.I am happy the weather has been nice.Last year at this time we had some frosts already.I also have to put a sticky trap,I saw some flies lingering at soil level the last time I was up.
Stay Cool

Hey guys sorry for the delay.I went up today in the rain.Everything is good.In this set of pics are my large sativas.The first pic is the largest about 13'.The second is the second largest,about 8',growing a lil' sideways.the third is a pic of the biggest and smallest together,she's about 6'.The rest are pics of the buds.They have time to go yet :(I hope I have the weather on my side.
stay cool

IMG_0419.JPG

IMG_0422.JPG

IMG_0427.JPG

IMG_0426.JPG

IMG_0425.JPG

IMG_0423.JPG

Looking great Flying....
That frost got me last September too. This year Fall looks like it will be milder according to the Farmers Almanac I read at the pharmacy the other day.

Latest posts

Back