Green Cloud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are my indicas girls.A few are almost ready with trichs at75%cloudy and 25% amber/clear.I have one that is real fat,and smells like pineapple.I believe it is hollands hope.I think maybe this week I will harvest one or two of the more mature ones.As you can see some have a bit longer to go still.I am very nervous this year after being ripped off.I am trying to keep my composure so I do not jump the gun...My big sativas in the previous post are in the original location.
PS- i have one more sativa pic I forgot to put inthe last post.It is the last photo..
STAY COOL

IMG_0437.JPG

IMG_0436.JPG

IMG_0435.JPG

IMG_0434.JPG

IMG_0433.JPG

IMG_0432.JPG

IMG_0431.JPG

IMG_0430.JPG

IMG_0428.JPG

IMG_0439.JPG

Lookin damn tastey! Glad things have been going smoothly the past month or so.

Hey guys,
I had a scare the other day.I visited my sativas at the original spot,and from a distance I could'nt see them.Upon closer investigation I noticed they were laying on their side.I did'nt get any closer and came back the next day.They next morning I crept up and realized they have become top heavy from flowering and fell over :p I stood them back up gave them some zombie juice and will return to set up further reinforcement.The other set is budding nicely.I have been becoming increasingly hesitant to let them [indis] flower any longer due to the ripper earlier this season.I feel like I am abandoning them everytime I leave.But,Ithink they will be alright due to the fact that the others were stolen at an immature age.The others are just about at peak ripeness and I have an itchy scissor finger :) About have of the indicas can go another two-three weeks.=The sativas are a good 4 weeks :( here are some bud shots. pic 1) (DP)sativa 2) Hollands hope 3)(DP) 4) Mazar 5) Ice 6) (DP)

IMG_0461.JPG

IMG_0465.JPG

IMG_0469.JPG

IMG_0468.JPG

IMG_0470.JPG

IMG_0466.JPG

man they look good, I'd have to wait though.. cover your tracks and be safe brother. ...and spread them shells;)

SWEET...You 'da Man!!!!

Sorry for yelling...lol

Looks like you have some bug powder on pic 4?

hey no bug powder :p Its a combo of the sun,and cropping the photo.It gave the "illusion" of a substance on the leaves...Those are trichs,not powder particulates :D
Stay Cool

FlyingNatural said:
hey no bug powder :p Its a combo of the sun,and cropping the photo.It gave the "illusion" of a substance on the leaves...Those are trichs,not powder particulates :D
Stay Cool

I was joking FN...there are some serious trichs:holysheep:

Keep up the great work...I have definately picked up helpful info from following your grow!!!

Hey guys,
I am sad to report that this will be my last post for the green cloud thread.I returned today to harvest a few that were ripe to find that all my girls were gone:(all the colas were clipped,all branches peeled away,all that is left are popcorn buds,not even enough to watch a movie.I will be locating a new area sometime this fall/spring for a new batch of sexy goodness.I will be trying my hand at some lowryder/auto strains over the winter.thanx for all you support and I will stick around to see you guys finish up:)
Stay cool
FN

I hate thieves.

I am so so so sorry to hear of this.

damn FN that sure does suck! hopefully karma will smack that mofo right in the arse. well heres some mojo for mold to overtake those stolen buds. take care & GL w/ the autos this winter.

MOLDY MOJO

FN, I am sorry for your loss. I hate thieves like I hate the IRS. Any idea who did this? Just thinking out loud. Maaaaaan, that sucks, big time. I have a plan in case they try to chop mine. I really hope I don't have to use it.

I feel your pain, well... a little. I got hit for two girls this year, but one was seven foot tall. Only one thing to get for next year. Bear traps.

Thanx guys,I am gonna take extreme precautions next season.I have an idea of who it may be....I don't know the person,but I have seen them before.You know what,my girls felt the love when I went there to see them,and I know they are feeling the pain.I'm sure they will come up with a plan for payback :)
As I have mentioned,I will be looking into some Auto strains for the cold weather.Anyone with experience,and recomendations throw them out there..They will be in approx. 4wx2dx4h space (All I have to work with).I plan on pollenating and pollenating and pollenating to have a perpetual harvest.But I do not want to get a crappy auto,but a few very good ones recommended by my peers on MP.I currently have a 600w hps,but I was looking into getting a 400 w for this size area.
Stay cool

:holysheep: This really sux FN.. It could've been the a-hole you spotted near your plot earlier in the season.. but there is no way to be sure. You can get some trail-cams for pretty cheap now-a-days.. I know wally world has 'em for $40.. maybe something to implement next year;) Untill then goodluck with your indoor endeavors... damn thieves:rolleyes: shaaame, shame!

R.I.P. for your ladies!
I really hate to see one's Passion go in vain!!!!

Long time no post... I haven’t done much growing aside from autos and a hydro set in my house. Conditions changed and growing indoors is no longer an option, so unfortunately I’ve been going through someone for the wife’s supply. It turned out that they were building an access road for a reservoir. It cut right through the side of the mountain. The flat area my garden was on is an old logging road, unbeknownst to me. The guy who was surveying the future road was the guy I was seeing from time to time up on the cloud. He was definitely the thief as well. I was on that road yesterday and still felt the anguish as I stood on a paved road right where my garden was, and showed my wife how the landscape has changed. I’ll post pics for your comparison next time I’m up there.
Stay cool

Latest posts

Back