Green Crack 7ft × 5.5ft scrog

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lesso

Mad Scientist
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Back with another flood and drain scrog. This time i have 3 hso green crack, and one thseeds sage n sour. I started barneys farms lsd and amnesia lemon but they didnt make it to the scrog. I started these on april 27 and they broke ground on april 29. So currently i am in week 4 of veg and by the looks of it i will veg 2 or 3 more weeks until my screen is full. My screen is 7 ft by 5.5 feet. I started them on a 8 bulb t5 then switched to a dimmable hps 1000. Due to the size of the screen i added a kind k5 xl 1000 for more light. I know, i know.....im mixing lights on the screen.....not to worry. Its done in the name of testing as this is my first time with an led. If it goes well i will eliminate the hid light on the next grow.
My nutes are GH 3 part, cal magic, silica blast, and ph down as needed. Using ro water. Flooding twice daily. Pearlite and felt pots.
Im very happy with my four finalists. They are healthy and strong. I will walk through the beginning and the last post will be current as of may 28.

Then this happened two days later....the table tipped over....killing the lsd and spilling all the plants into a pile of perlite and horror.

View attachment 514842152.jpg

Placed them as best i could into the pots and best guessed the name tags based on where i found the plant in the pile nearest to the name tag. Your guess is as good as mine. The green cracks were the biggest plants before catastrophe struck, so im relatively sure they were renamed correctly. But a few days later you would never had known anything was amiss.

View attachment IMG_2987.jpg

View attachment IMG_2986.jpg

View attachment IMG_2985.jpg

Very interesting. Quick come back from the spill and they look great. Nice work.

Very interesting. Quick come back from the spill and they look great. Nice work.

Thanks RB. And Thanks for checking out my grow

I absolutely love the strain green crack. I hope to have a female cross of that outside this summer... enjoy this grow.

Man I bet that sucked bad! Glad everything made a quick recovery. Should be an awesome grow.

Man I bet that sucked bad! Glad everything made a quick recovery. Should be an awesome grow.

Thanks bomb...yeah it sucked but they came back strong. Your grow look incredible

I absolutely love the strain green crack. I hope to have a female cross of that outside this summer... enjoy this grow.

My first time with the strain, but i have several grows from this breeder. They always outperform any other breeder i have growing. Im hoping to get a couple of keeper moms as i plan on cloning these.

Welcome back lesso. I shall pull up a chair. Looking good. I have just started using fabric pots myself and liking them so far.

Looking good Lesso, she will fill the screen in a minute and then the show will kick off....looks like this will be a monster.

Welcome back lesso. I shall pull up a chair. Looking good. I have just started using fabric pots myself and liking them so far.

Yeah. I dont think i will ever not use fabric pots. Love em

Four days later and im second guessing the two week prediction i made. This screen is looking jam packed already. Today im going to clean the under side and take clones. Cleaning it up will help make a better prediction of when to flip. These being new strains to me, i dont know how they will react to a heavy handed pruning. All looks healthy and strong so im hoping for a fast recovery and vigorous regrowth. I will post again after clean up. Wish me luck.

View attachment 518888410.jpg

View attachment 518888448.jpg

View attachment 518888427.jpg

Latest posts

Back