Green Crack and Dalton Doob clone grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
foliar fed and drenched the soil with em1. screens are just about full. both plants are showing pistils @10 days of 12/12 lighting.

better pics with the LED off. 2 weeks of 12/12 lighting. screens are filling in but these are not stretching as much as my last grow. might be the LST during veg or the tent being shorter(so the lights are closer) or maybe the screen is working. or maybe a combination of all 3 or something else. these plants are way happier and healthier than my last grow. it is so much easier using organic nutes for me. ph'ing and me are not compatible.

they have not started to stink yet but i need to get my carbon filter in the tent soon. if the stretch is over, i may try to remove the screen. i have not had to do any weaving of branches so it should be pretty easy. famous last words...

Attachments

• IMG_5492.JPG
    IMG_5492.JPG
    113.3 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_5494.JPG
    IMG_5494.JPG
    105.7 KB · Views: 110
Of, i just clicked on your pictures, and my gosh those are nice looking plants. Way to go dude! Really nice. Organics all the way!

Thx Rose but they pale in comparison to yours and the majority of what I see on here. My basement is too cold and heating it is going to make my electric bill really high which will be bad news since I am out of work still. And my luck as bad as it has been lately is getting worse. Rain and snow melt today are close to overpowering my sump pumps.

1ADA4335-DEA4-4951-81B3-1DB96F8BB6C5.jpeg
47DAD8A6-4F69-4BD1-9122-9CF59DA00AB7.jpeg
3 weeks of 12/12 lighting-not sure why the green crack is getting some fan leaves turning yellow but both plants seem pretty happy. Might give green cracky a bit of nitrogen...

3 and a half weeks in flower. I think they are a bit stunted due to temperatures. No heat in the tent room so it gets into the low 60’s with lights out.

Got almost no stretch after the flip. Decided it was more beneficial to be able to move the plants around so I took the screen out. Not much weaving of branches. Probably will be staking them to get some airflow going too.

BF7F11C5-E03F-4FAC-9384-9413942D1A9E.jpeg
3674EC12-F43E-4A34-9C1E-33EAE9896BF3.jpeg
9FD06B1D-8EAB-4CD0-927F-2EEB8EC26B27.jpeg
B6A8C72A-C2C1-4724-94E0-BE1081984BAE.jpeg
Got a good look at the undergrowth tonight while watering. Easier without the screen. Need to do some thinning of the lower branches. I thought they’d stretch...

I need to remember to check my math. When mixing in my EM I have been mistakenly intermixing standard and metric. 1:20 EM to water? Should be 6.4 ounces to a gallon(128 oz) not 6.4 ml. I gave the girls a proper dose last night and I’d swear the buds grew maybe 20% overnight. I thought the EMA I made was going to last me for a long time. At that rate it would have...

fed and watered the girls. getting some frostiness. about half way there i think (4 and a half weeks in flower ). i'm planning on letting these plants get about half amber. i have never tried that. i always freak out and chop them too soon. the green crack is getting a little yellow. i know that is supposed to happen it is just a little abnormal for my grows to have that happen.

IMG_5563.JPG
IMG_5564.JPG
IMG_5565.JPG
IMG_5566.JPG

I’m a dunce. Unplugged my LED to take pics before lights out yesterday and forgot to plug it back in. Still had the t5 fixture but, really, am I that dim? Yes. Yes, I am...

5 weeks. not a lot of stink yet. this grows odor is much more pleasant than past grows. i am getting more of a hashy scent where i have been getting a cat urine odor with the same plants(or clones rather). thinking maybe the em1 is helping in the uptake of different nutrients than i have been getting so the plants terpene profile is different??? going to let these flower longer than usual. i have plenty of reserve so i may as well experiment and go with maybe 50% amber(it'll probably be more like 25% because i am a nervous nellie...
IMG_5574.jpeg
IMG_5575.JPG
IMG_5576.JPG
IMG_5577.JPG
IMG_5578.JPG
IMG_5579.JPG
IMG_5580.JPG
IMG_5581.JPG
IMG_5582.JPG

3 and a half weeks in flower. I think they are a bit stunted due to temperatures. No heat in the tent room so it gets into the low 60’s with lights out.
Believe it or not that is a good thing. The last 4 weeks of flowering a 10 to 20 degree difference between lights on and lights off will really help the buds increase the number and size of the trichomes. It's something NCH taught me.

Believe it or not that is a good thing. The last 4 weeks of flowering a 10 to 20 degree difference between lights on and lights off will really help the buds increase the number and size of the trichomes. It's something NCH taught me.
i guess i have to get lucky every once in a while... thx for the tip.

At a bit over 6 weeks, I have found a couple of amber trichs on my green crack plant. None on the Dalton Doob. The green crack is supposed to be ready at 8 weeks. Going to let her go for a while. The DD I’m planning on letting go for 10 weeks or more. Hoping I can control myself until the end of March...

Latest posts

Back