Green Crack and Dalton Doob clone grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks ‘Crock. I don’t think I will get any bud of the month candidates. Both plants have too many colas for any to wind up being impressive. I find it interesting though that the green crack showed flower sign about a week ahead of the DD and looks to have maintained the lead. This will be my last crack at growing green crack as I didn’t clone her. I need a change anyway. I think this is my 4th plant/grow from a single freebie seed I got. I have more seeds of the DD but I don’t think the seeds were stabilized so the next plant could look/behave like any of the 3 strains that were crossed to get the seeds(Gorilla Glue #4, Chem Dawg Special Reserve and an Afghani strain via the state of Maine called Hickstick). Next grow will be Mimosa and Mendo Cookie. I’ll start that in a few weeks.

Woah fogey, just out stretching my feet and I heard a frost warning. It lead me here! Nice work!

RM.jpg

pretty sure i would load up my mossberg to go after a dog sized spider in my basement... ;)

I like the comic where the preacher askes to see through the eyes of god, and god says back something like sniffing 100 magic markers. I laughed so hard when I read that one.

i don't have a desert eagle. not sure i could afford the ammo. besides, i suspect a dog-sized spider would move pretty quickly so i would want to have a good spread and hope to nick it a few times, reload and repeat...

anything with milkman dan and karen gives me a cackle...

Milkman, lemon head, the wife you never see and the black dude. it is so funny.

I made a gif out of earl, I made his eyes blink and they had blue eye shadow on the eyelids and a speech bubble would pop up and say I feel pretty. Hilarious!

The one in the bottom picture has a vanilla smell. The other one smells hashy but neither smells really strong yet. Weird.

All this beauty here in this thread. OF, these look awesome. Just beautiful!!!! Wonderful job.

Thank you for sharing, they look truly beautiful..I found myself just locked in gaze for a little while lol

Sorry. In all fairness, the flowers are not purple. That is my light.

My DD plant has almost no smell. The green crack is really fragrant. Weird...

Latest posts

Back