Green Crack & White Widow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This WW has been behind the whole grow. Same soil. Same conditions... minus the transplant shock. Broke soil 12 hours behind it's roommate.

I said fk it and decided to main-line it. This may sound stupid, but it was like it was growing slower because it was telling me it wanted to be main-lined.

e239e579-656b-4e3d-a9c2-2bd14869e3d5.png

I topped it down and stripped the lowers this morning.

20220131_175919.jpg

20220131_175929.jpg

After work

20220201_191955.jpg

20220201_192002.jpg

Going for 8 colas.

Your going to make it and do great. I am going to be watching. Your ahead of me a week or 2 maybe 3. I am dead set, no matter what, I am going to scrog this current one. I been watching here and a little on you tube about home made scrog netting set up. I think I talked to you once about your screen. I like that your bending them over like that. I figured I'd get mine up a little further first but. I definitely be checking / spying in.

If someone absent mindedly jammed two tent stakes into the soil about an inch away from the main stalk and most likely damaged some roots, will that slow the plant's growth? Also, if still looks happy and healthy,
20220204_151029.jpg

will it start back to growing soon?

Last edited:
Simple answer to your question -- that should not cause any slow down of your plants growth. The mainlining and HST will slow down the growth temporarily, but it should bounce back within 2-4 days.

Simple answer to your question -- that should not cause any slow down of your plants growth. The mainlining and HST will slow down the growth temporarily, but it should bounce back within 2-4 days.
Thanks homie. This one has been slow from the start, so maybe I made a mistake going HST? The GC is growing like fire in the same environment.
20220204_160908.jpg

when you cut or damage a root it will heal itself and be stronger as long as you've not destroyed it...
Good info... Appreciated. The plant still looks healthy, so I guess overthinking (again lol). I just been racking my brain and lighting up internet searches to try to figure out why it's growing so slow.

Some strains are just slower than others. It could be a number of things: plant sex, environmentals, medium, or a whole lot of other variables. I think if you let it do its thing, you'll be fine and ultimately surprised at how quick it grows once it hits its stride.

I'd recommend slowing down the training, lowering growth rate expectations, and focusing on what you can control (environmentals -- temperature, lighting and humidity, what's going in to the soil -- pH, EC, quality nutrients).

Some strains are just slower than others. It could be a number of things: plant sex, environmentals, medium, or a whole lot of other variables. I think if you let it do its thing, you'll be fine and ultimately surprised at how quick it grows once it hits its stride.

I'd recommend slowing down the training, lowering growth rate expectations, and focusing on what you can control (environmentals -- temperature, lighting and humidity, what's going in to the soil -- pH, EC, quality nutrients).
Will do man. Thanks again. I have no intentions of doing any more clipping until I see vigorous growth, and then it's just one more clip. I'll be patient, I promise 😉.

I never said it, but congrats on bud of the year! I love seeing the pics of your grows homie.

So I'm done with diatomaceous earth. I HAD a ladybug storming the SIP beaches.

RIP
AP8640061776.jpg

That's not my plant lol

Latest posts

Back