Green Crack & White Widow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That GreenCrack is a light loving lil biotch lol. I lowered the light to 22" Saturday, and she still stretched a little more.

I use T-5's for vegging sprouts, I keep the light about 6" from the lights and adjust daily...a pH of 4.8 is really low and yeah, you need to feed the plants...they look dry and too pale of a green...

I use T-5's for vegging sprouts, I keep the light about 6" from the lights and adjust daily...a pH of 4.8 is really low and yeah, you need to feed the plants...they look dry and too pale of a green...
That's just the pH of the EM lol I water them with spring water that's about 6.8.

I see the paleness now that you mention it. Thank you for pointing it out.

They're not as dry as it seems. The cups feel like they got about two, maybe three days left before a drink.

try lowering your pH a bit, try 6.1 as a target...keep in mind that when you mix your nutes you have to mix as you go or nute lock can be a problem...better a bit dry than waterlogged...you've got lots of experienced growers here to aid and assist you as you learn...don't be afraid of killing some plants as you learn...I've been growing for 22 years and just realized what a huge rookie mistake I've been making since I've gone to tents...you're never too good to be a better grower...this week I am taking down one of the nicest plants I've gown in tents...

try lowering your pH a bit, try 6.1 as a target...keep in mind that when you mix your nutes you have to mix as you go or nute lock can be a problem...better a bit dry than waterlogged...you've got lots of experienced growers here to aid and assist you as you learn...don't be afraid of killing some plants as you learn...I've been growing for 22 years and just realized what a huge rookie mistake I've been making since I've gone to tents...you're never too good to be a better grower...this week I am taking down one of the nicest plants I've gown in tents...
I wanted to react to this post, but it's awesome and sad af at the same time lol.

I read more than I post. I see the advice y'all give people, and how y'all go balls deep to explain anything someone doesn't understand. The best part is that y'all still keep sh!t lighthearted and peaceful the whole time.

I use organic soil. It's homegrown and a work in progress, but effective. I'm working on an effective ROLS environment that will evolve into a no-till, self sustaining ecosystem. Not using nutrients but I will take your advice (sort of 😁) and top dress it with some EWC before I water them.

I was also reading about the benefits of coconut water for cannabis seedlings. The general consensus is 15ml/gallon. Anyone have any experience using it?

Understand that I'm not trying to be argumentative... I feel like I come off wrong when I answer a comment sometimes. I'm new here still, and I don't want people to think I'm doing that on purpose.
I'm really high, and if I'm just being paranoid, oops lol.

I wanted to react to this post, but it's awesome and sad af at the same time lol.

I read more than I post. I see the advice y'all give people, and how y'all go balls deep to explain anything someone doesn't understand. The best part is that y'all still keep sh!t lighthearted and peaceful the whole time.

I use organic soil. It's homegrown and a work in progress, but effective. I'm working on an effective ROLS environment that will evolve into a no-till, self sustaining ecosystem. Not using nutrients but I will take your advice (sort of 😁) and top dress it with some EWC before I water them.

I was also reading about the benefits of coconut water for cannabis seedlings. The general consensus is 15ml/gallon. Anyone have any experience using it?

not coconut water but I do like organic teas , especially worm castings..bat and seabird guano are good and of course I have plenty of chicken manure

not coconut water but I do like organic teas , especially worm castings..bat and seabird guano are good and of course I have plenty of chicken manure
Roster gave me some good links for soil and teas. I haven't really started studying the tea stuff yet, but I'm going to soon. I know a dairy farmer here who composts cow manure. He hasn't been down to the shop for a bit, but I'm going to see if he'll let me have a few pounds for a little sidework. I've heard rabbit poo is good too.

Understand that I'm not trying to be argumentative... I feel like I come off wrong when I answer a comment sometimes. I'm new here still, and I don't want people to think I'm doing that on purpose.
I'm really high, and if I'm just being paranoid, oops lol.
not to worry, you'll get biotch slapped if you piss one of the miserable bastards here...many of us have been hanging together for decades and know each other...you'll find you're groove eventually...

Spunom you couldnt have found a better place to hang out and grow weed. We have some of the best growers on the net right here on the Passion. Im sure you will be fine.

Gave them a sip of water with some EWC and mycorrhizal fungi sprinkled on top for good measure.

These gnats suck. Cinnamon doesn't work for crap. Picked up some DE and sticky traps today. Gotta kill these little bass turds. I may give hydro a try lol

I use yellow fly swatters that i cut off and stick in the pots. I put vaseline on the yellow swatter. The vaseline works well because it goes down in the holes of the swatter and the bugs stick to them easily.
If you look close you can see the swatter in the back.
1642092700378.png

I use yellow fly swatters that i cut off and stick in the pots. I put vaseline on the yellow swatter. The vaseline works well because it goes down in the holes of the swatter and the bugs stick to them easily.
This is genius. Can reuse them indefinitely. Thank you thank you.

I did a MacGruber fix on the green crack lol
20220113_114944.jpg

I got this test kit for my lawn pH. I took a sample of my soil and tested it.

20220113_144818.jpg

The pH one sucks, but my pen reads it at 6.8. The potassium one is hard for me to tell, but looks between medium and high on the medium side.

Latest posts

Back