Green Crack & White Widow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Organic soil grow in 8 gallon SIPs
Fem seeds
Temps 82/75 ish lights on/off
Humidity PITA
SF1000 @ 24"

Beans popped about 12 hours apart in MG performance organics soil on 1/5/22. I had the lights @ 30" at first. GC stretched, so I lowered to 28". It stretched some more. Lowered to 24". This GC seems to be a light loving little fkr. The WW doesn't seem to care where the light is.

Going to transplant into the SIPs when they outgrow the cups. In the meantime, filled the reservoirs half way with 1 tbsp of EM/gallon.

Starting seeds in winter here is a challenge. Humidity is extremely difficult to keep high enough for them. Using a warm mist humidifier. Yesterday, it was @ 45%. Today, I'm struggling to keep it above 30% with the outside temp drop/winter dry conditions. I don't close my tent, but the room is 10x12 with the humidifier running 24/7 right inside the tent. Going to turn it up to the high setting to see if I can combat the dip. I need to look into a controller and exhaust fan so I can close the tent and maybe regulate it.

Yesterday

View attachment 285778View attachment 285779

Today

View attachment 285780
Peace, question. When my seeds form a tall. I just put them straight in the pot. Never red cup the 🌱. They do just fine.

Attachments

• 20220113_161522.jpg
    20220113_161522.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 9
I lowered my sf1000 5 days ago to 22". The widow is sitting fine, but the crack is whack lol. It stretched more
20220113_180257.jpg

I believe I fkd up trying to grow two strains with zero knowledge of who they are and how to grow them in a new plan while expecting it to go without a snag or 10. I got ahead of myself. It's like peeing on the tree and hoping you won't get bit. Mistakes make future takes less likely to miss.

@Rakim good info homie. I was scared my soil may be too "hot" for plants that young. I want to. Especially since the both look pale for being so young. I want a good grow but hesitant to wing it lol.

oh no my brother , you did not fk up , this is how we gain knowledge

i love cracking new beans that I don’t know anything about

just don’t piss upwind and you will be cool

if you don’t have a small fan in there already , ya might want to get one to blow that little strapling around a little and that will strengthen the stem……

and be patient

if you don’t have a small fan in there already , ya might want to get one to blow that little strapling around a little and that will strengthen the stem……

and be patient
I do have a fan blowing. Not direct, but keeps them wiggling 😉

That's exactly what I did... I pissed upwind. And it hit my feet😂 I usually use my led bulbs @ about 4-6 inches until they outgrow the cup. Lesson learned with minimal damage 😎

spunom welcome and it's nice to see you and your grow. You'll do just fine once you get going. Hang around and learn to grow with some of best Me myself am still learning. Have fun.

Watered today. Green Crack is picking up speed, and White Widow is looking happy. They are only about 12 hours apart, but to me they look at least a day 🤔.

They're still a little pale. I feel like I should do something to fix that, but I also feel like it will only be another week until I up-pot.
Plus, the newer growth on both is losing the gnarly look of the first sets. I take that as they're balancing out to their current environment?

I don't want to do what I usually do and try to fix a problem and that becoming a bigger problem. I added the EWC. And it IS soil, and changes take a little time to change. Yeah. I think they'll grow nicely until I transplant.?

20220116_143147.jpg

and be patient
1642595572404.png

My third grow I had seedlings just about a week old. When the lights came on they were both laying down. Damn mouse bit them off right at the soil.

Latest posts

Back