Green Crack & White Widow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No. It was a mouse. I planted two more seeds that day. That evening, the seeds were dug up and gone lol.

I bought some traps. They killed 5 mice in as many days.

I really have aged into hating mice. Never though much of them until I moved to the edge of a very small town. One side is corn/soybeans and the other an abandoned commercial, falling in, building. Never cared much for cats, but those of you/us who live in or very near the country, I'd bet more than half of us have one. Sneaky, opportunistic, patient, capable, killers they are. Our's doesn't play, not one bit. She even dislikes very small children. Our big lab hates her and so far all the mice do too. I'm actually starting to like this mini tiger, predator beeioch.

I really have aged into hating mice. Never though much of them until I moved to the edge of a very small town. One side is corn/soybeans and the other an abandoned commercial, falling in, building. Never cared much for cats, but those of you/us who live in or very near the country, I'd bet more than half of us have one. Sneaky, opportunistic, patient, capable, killers they are. Our's doesn't play, not one bit. She even dislikes very small children. Our big lab hates her and so far all the mice do too. I'm actually starting to like this mini tiger, predator beeioch.
That trailer was full of them. In the three years I lived there, I killed more that a dozen of the little bass turds. Out here, I'm mouse free, but there's plenty of moles and voles to fill the void.

Had some light intensity issues. The plants changed their minds about how close to the light they wanna be. I saw some light stress
20220122_142217.jpg20220122_142220.jpg
and moved the lights up. WW perked back up and GC is about there.
20220123_082944.jpg20220123_082952.jpg

Started some light LST on GC

so tell me why the DE and sticky traps...I see the flies but what other pests are you finding...

so tell me why the DE and sticky traps...I see the flies but what other pests are you finding...
I had fungus gnats. They werent bad yet, but they were getting there. I tried cinnamon first. Grow room smelled great but it didn't do a thing to the gnats, so I scraped it off. I coated the top pretty thick with DE and put the traps out while the plants were still in the cups to catch the big ones and kill the little ones. I scraped the DE off when I transplanted, but like the cinnamon it's hard to get it all. I left the traps to mop up the stragglers.

try buying some dunks for mosqitoes and soak a few in a gallon of water...after they soak for a while use the water to flush the medium...organic way to kill the bastages...yeah, DE when dry is like cement...sticky traps are good but avoid the fly strips, they're toxic...

try buying some dunks for mosqitoes and soak a few in a gallon of water...after they soak for a while use the water to flush the medium...organic way to kill the bastages...yeah, DE when dry is like cement...sticky traps are good but avoid the fly strips, they're toxic...
I didn't know that about the fly traps. Hopper tuned me in to fly swatters with vasoline to trap em. I'll grab some this weekend and ditch the fly traps.

Latest posts

Back