Green Crack & White Widow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My neighbors had two Labs who were brothers and only had each other most of the time. One of them was suffering badly from colon cancer. The people finally were forced to pay some attention to his pain and put him down last summer.

I was worried about the other being alone... they were the only family either of them really had... but the people there started letting him in the house after that. I can tell that he misses him, but I believe that if they have a family to be with them it makes it easier.

I just hope I outlive my girls. I'd rather have to miss them than them have to miss me.

6 weeks into 12/12
20220326_060428.jpg

20220326_060442.jpg

This could have been better with a better grow environment and not trying to start with my big lights, but overall this is the best I've had a plant looking at this point. I've always had purple stems and yellowing leaves by now. I'm happy with this one 😊

I don't really want to start a new thread. It kinda works this way tho.

I started two White Widows that broke soil Friday.

I have them in my soil mix in half filled cups sitting in my Gruber Box. I have the diffuser-free LED bulbs 6" above with a 6" duct fan pulling air from a gap under the door with holes drilled it the tray. Still no real vent system in place yet. I'm working on that.

I'm really hoping I have the timing right so that I am move them into the tent when they're ready as the GC finishes 🤞

Anyway...

They're so cute when they're young
20220327_165428.jpg

I don't really want to start a new thread. It kinda works this way tho.

I started two White Widows that broke soil Friday.

I have them in my soil mix in half filled cups sitting in my Gruber Box. I have the diffuser-free LED bulbs 6" above with a 6" duct fan pulling air from a gap under the door with holes drilled it the tray. Still no real vent system in place yet. I'm working on that.

I'm really hoping I have the timing right so that I am move them into the tent when they're ready as the GC finishes 🤞

Anyway...

They're so cute when they're young
View attachment 291435
I wish you luck.

Got me a drinker! The girl on the right (#2) needed a sip of water already. Gave her a 1/4 cup. #1 is a bit slower. Different strokes for different.... plants 😒

Woke up to a thirsty #1. 1/4 cup as well.

Last edited:
Sick plant problem.

It appeared over the last two days, and is so far isolated to the one branch. I've never seen leaves do this, so any insight would be wonderful.
20220329_175034.jpg

Holy Doo Doo Spunom.. My first reaction would be snip that off before it spreads. Wait just a little bit. See what attention we can attract. They are Def going to want a couple more picts of it, maybe a couple different angles and one of the whole thing. Anxious to see what the OG's say. (Old Growers)...

Anybody?

Heading out to check mine now.

Quiet... Hmmm. Are you seeing it elsewhere at all? My gut reaction is snip it off and get it out of there now but I would still give it a couple more minutes to see what others reactions are. And still a couple different angle picts and at least one decent overall pict. I had leaves look like that before because they were way too close to the light but I know that is not your case.. At least I think, plus it would be closer to the top. or actually be the top.

Do you have fans blowing on these leaves? Sometimes this will cause clawing which appears you have some of

are these closest to the lights? To much lights could also cause yellowing but I’d first wonder if it’s wind burn…

It's not going to recover and you don't want it to spread. And you do want to figure out what caused it. More picts, trim just the damage and make it gone. My final thought, of course after smoking a few tonight.

Ok so everything was fine until I decided to close the sides of my tent about 1.5 - 2 weeks ago. Then I started getting signs of heat stress. I opened the sides back up and the plant showed no additional signs.

I know it wasn't from the lights. They are 30" above the top of the buds, and it was showing on the fans toward the bottom of the buds.

I have a small (6") desk fan blowing above the plant that gently stirs the leaves, and it is about 4 feet away.

My room has been about 76-79° until a couple days ago. For two or three days it has been 80-85°.

The timing matches when these three leafs began looking wilted and dying. I never had heat stress get really bad. After looking at that link (thanks monkey), I believe it could very well be the heat. I turned it down right when I snapped that pic yesterday evening.

The overall plant seems unaffected except for the few spots I mentioned up there^^ that showed heat stress when the walls got zipped up. It's a bit dark green from the fish fertilizer that I wish I hadn't added because I really believe it was the lights that were making it look pale (hence the 30" distance).

The lights will be on soon. I'll add some more pics. Thanks yall for replying.

Latest posts

Back