GREEN CRACK x LA CON

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice looking. That green crack has always avoided me for some reason. My guy always seems to run out before I could hook up with him, and now it's hard to get my hands on seeds.

Isn't GC clone only?

None of the seeds were femized as a matter of fact, the GCxLaCon has a POSSIBLE late flower hermie issue but the medicinal effects we are looking for far outweigh the hermie issue itself.:holysheep:

group shot befor culling the males. 100_3434.JPG
white castle...female. 100_3464.JPG
male, tortured. just for fun, then yanked. 100_3462.JPG

so you have a WC & GCxLC females to play w/? oh & love the SC on the male. its good to practice on "garbage" plants. nicely done, & looks to be no older than 48hrs

these are at 2 weeks flower.
100_3528.JPG white castle
100_3544.JPG gc/lacon
100_3529.JPG 2 gal h20/fert. totally saturated, let drain. this will last us one week.
super cropped the GC, to keep the canopy even
100_3539.JPG100_3536.JPG100_3541.JPG

well the heat in texas has been really takin its toll on them. pretty much just stalled. healthy and all, but not fattening up.
we did take cuttings, they were mature (alt. nodes), but not sexed. into zip locs and in the fridge for 7+ weeks. they all perked right up and stood on their own in less than 24hrs. these are in a room that has a/c!100_3673.JPG100_3672.JPG

Latest posts

Back