Green Fang's back, and inviting you into his office

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr. Green Fang

You don't see me . . .
Reaction score
Hello all you lovely MP'ers. :)

To start off, in all honesty, I haven't really been posting much of my adventures anywhere for the last half a year or so. Now, I figure I may as well show you what's going on currently.

In Veg:
►Gooey / Purple Empress x Larry OG (After speaking with OS, it will be named Purple Larry OG or Emperor OG or some type of variation.. we'll see if it even gets that far) I have 2 of these that made it, and 1 that almost didn't make it and still may not. We'll see what we get, if any, for FEM's here
►Dinafem - Cheese. Attitude says this is outdoor... but we'll see about that. lol. Why would something be labeled as outdoor only and not indoor? Just the height?
►G13 - Cinderella 99. This one I'm really looking forward to!
►OG Seeds - Merlot OG x2. Also, really really looking forward to this. Though this is a regular seed strain, this is one of my favorite breeders of all my experience. Let's hope for a FEM!
►Paradise Seeds - Sensi Star x2. Hopeful that I get something nice out of this.
►9x Clones set in red solo cup with Sunshine Advanced Mix #4 over a week old and still looking great!

Flower Tent #1: (Set to 24/0 currently to allow more growth before flip)
►G13 - Pineapple Express x 5. These beans have majorly impressed me. Matter of fact, anything I run from G13 seems to impress! :) From seed sprout right through to 12 / 12 flip, these things have performed phenomenally!
►DNA Genetics - Tangilope. This was an "exclusive Attitude birthday giveaway" so I'm also looking forward to this. Performing wonderfully, right along with its 5 PE neighbors.
Will flip this tent in another 2 weeks or so

Flower Tent #2:(2 weeks to go on some, 4 weeks on others)
►Critical Jack Herer clone x2. 3rd generation(proper word for taking a clone from a clone?) . The first round was awesome stuff. Very lemony / citrus! Second round, I took at 8 weeks like an idiot and this 90% Sativa leaning strain didn't like that. So, came out awesome, then next round pooey, and now I'm hoping to get back to awesome this run by letting it go 10 weeks.
►World of Seeds - Afghan Kush x Yumbolt x3. (2nd gen clones) This is the best stuff I've grown to date. The density, yield, flavor, smell, looks... everything.. it ticks all the check boxes on the list!!!! I've aptly named this Lifesavers, because of smell. Very fruity / fuely. (if you are a breeder.. and you release something for sale.. that you created..... NAME IT... FOR EFF SAKES, THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO NAME YOUR STRAIN YOU PUTZ!!!!) Needless to say, I can not wait for this one again!!
►OG Seeds - Black Cauldron. Thiiiiis should be good! Remember back a few sentences ago when I said this was my favorite breeder so far? Well, the structure and entire process of this stuff has been a dream! Wonderful structure, strong branches (haven't needed to tie anything up yet). I'm anxious for this one, to say the least :)
►CH9 - Blue Lemon Thai (3rd gen clone). *Sigh*.... the BLT.... *sigh*....Well, this, and Pineapple Chunk, were the two strains I ran on my first ever run over a year and a half ago. It was the best performing one all around! So, this, from seed, was phenomenal again. I cloned it, and scrogged it in 10 gal pot with another (Lifesavers) in the tent.. vegged out, filled tent, and let go proper amount of time. The colas were kinda large in the scrogg, but definitely "airy" in comparison to the two previous times growing BLT. Needless to say, the dry end result was "sub par" and I already had another (3rd gen) clone ready to go into the other tent. So I grew out the 3rd gen, just recently took it, and it came out "better" but still not like it was from seed at ALL. It was a mutant too, after the generations, and most leaf's were only 3 leaf. Now, 4th gen (why I went this far I don't know) and the plant is just sad. it's at week 6 and just... sad really. We'll see what happens, but needless to say, this is probably my last run with her.

Here's some pics, and hopefully you enjoyed the update. Please, please ask any and all questions!

Oh, I'm currently growing everything in Sunshine Advanced Mix #4 and using Jungle Juice, Cal-Mag, Hygrozym, Pure Blend Tea, and Bloombastic. I have a sample pack of the 3 part GH Flora series that I'm thinking about trying with the new seedlings, but I'm just not sure I want to jump ship yet on current nute, as I feel I should get more "aware" with the nute and my setup as a whole, before trying something new for now.

***Also***
Here's a random pic of some Delicious Seeds - Sugar Black Rose that I took and labeled. This strain, and all Delicious Seeds strains I've tried, get 10/10 from me. I will be running this again, 110% sure of! (I have a 5 pack and 1 freebie)

View attachment AugustUpdateWide (2 of 6).jpg

View attachment AugustUpdateWide (3 of 6).jpg

View attachment AugustUpdateWide (4 of 6).jpg

View attachment AugustUpdateWide (5 of 6).jpg

View attachment AugustUpdateWide (6 of 6).jpg

View attachment AugustUpdateWide (1 of 6).jpg

View attachment AugustUpdateWide (1 of 2).jpg

View attachment AugustUpdateWide (2 of 2).jpg

View attachment SugarBlackRose.jpg

Oh, on a side note.. that first pic, to the far right; That's a Critical Jack Herer. It was too tall when I reset tent # 2 into 12/12, but I wanted to keep the genetics.. so I chopped it right down till there was barely anything left. It came back with a force! hah :)

Thanks Rose and THG! :D Great to see you all again.

:vap-Bong_smoker:

Recently did a run of bubble hash and got a record 16 g's of hash from the 90 micron bag in one run only. Wooooo weee!!! :D

Looking great Dr. Quite the jungle in the one pic of the ladies in Flower. Green Mojo and glad you came back and joined us again.

Thanks Hamster Lewis and MR1 :aok:

Appreciate you stopping by.

Hey My Grow Brother :D How the hell is it going? Good to see you back on the Passion. The kids are all looking real good man. You still doing any in hydro? or you back in soilless? Believe it or not, I have a couple girls going now in a little tiny grow. Right now it just some autos that I had from freebies ffrom a while ago. I am running them in soilless, just coco/pearlite in 16gal totes. They are actually doing quite well. I should be pulling one of them in another week or 2. I expect to get a WHOLE OZ :eek: from the first one and I might even get close to 2oz :eek: :yay: from the second one. Give me a holler some time :)

Hey My Grow Brother :D How the hell is it going? Good to see you back on the Passion. The kids are all looking real good man. You still doing any in hydro? or you back in soilless? Believe it or not, I have a couple girls going now in a little tiny grow. Right now it just some autos that I had from freebies ffrom a while ago. I am running them in soilless, just coco/pearlite in 16gal totes. They are actually doing quite well. I should be pulling one of them in another week or 2. I expect to get a WHOLE OZ :eek: from the first one and I might even get close to 2oz :eek: :yay: from the second one. Give me a holler some time :)

Everything is going great, minus just now getting over 101.5° temp. I'm not doing any hydro now, currently I'm solely in Sunshine Advanced Mix #4, and I honestly love it. If I had a sink and faucet in my space, I'd still be hydro hands down, just for that exceedingly awesome growth. Too many factors though, and too much work currently. So, soilless it is :)

Yeah I've spoke with you somewhat recently and you mentioned you started something up. That, my friend, is so freaking awesome!!!!!!!!!! lol.. auto's. Silly things, but hey... they hit the spot, that's for sure! Let me know how they come out!

Will hit you up soon ol' friend :)

Good morning DR Fang, DGF, Fang, Dr Green Fang.

I am trying to apologize for calling dr fang another name yesterday Twice! I think i got it now..

How you doing dgf?

I'm doing alright. Just getting over 101.5° temp all night last night. :(

And you Rose, you well? :)

I am fine, i am off to physical therapy for a stupid knee.. Sounds like you have the flu, I am sorry, that is a high temp for adults. Are you feeling better this morning? Drink a lot of juice or water and stay hydrated.

As far as if I am well, i know what you are asking, and I will get back to you on that. lol

Dr. Green Fang,
Agree with you on the Sunshine dirt. On my 5th grow with it. Very happy with results. My present grow am using Sunshine in half and half in Dr. O`s Natural Soil. Dr. O`s not supposed to need any nutes during entire grow. Time will tell.
Congrats on a wonderful looking grow. Little ones to the frosty haired old ladies are shining bright. Peace.

Thanks for stopping in yooper, and mojo to you. :aok:

So after looking at everything today, I'm kind of .. er.. "sad" I guess would be the word..?
Basically, this BLT that's going is developing horribly. The Critical Jack Herer seems sub par, but on the bright side, 3x Lifesavers and 1x Black Cauldron are doing phenomenal. Overall though, nothing will be ready by next week for an 8 week finish... not as it looks right now. I'm surely hoping things bulk up a bit more.
Also, I wish my Pineapple Express and Tangilope would hurry up and grow these last few inches I want before I flip them!! I'm so far off of my stagger that I worked so hard to attain. I was doing every 4 weeks pull a tent get 16+ wholes... Varying factors have thrown that all out of whack. But, I do believe I have things ironed out and shouldn't have to see that happen again in the near future.

Anyways, felt like venting. Enjoy your day everyone :)

Good morning DGF, are you feeling better i hope? Don't forget all the weight they put on the last two weeks. It is always something in my grows...seems like. Hang in there...

Thanks Rose. My temperature is gone, but still sick. Meh, will get over it :)

Yeah, well I'm running them 9 weeks I believe, just to be sure! hah

Feeling about as close to 100%, as for my health, that I have felt in awhile. Good things. :aok:

As for my room, I'll snag some pics soon, but yeah.. everything veggin' is nice enough looking, and all but 2 of my clones seem like they are going to make it after over 2 weeks from taking them. Funny, I have a plant that seems to have topped itself! Interesting enough we have someone running a thread here where they claimed this happened. I think it was because of how this seed shed its hood and my usual "help" I give it along the way if I think they are fussing about dropping their hoods (shells). I think I effectively topped this plant from SEEDLING and it's actually recovered. I'll get a shot of it tonight if I can manage one. The 5x Pineapple Express and 1x Tangilope that are veggin' under 800w HPS are doing phenomenal. Some of the better structured and health plants I've run in the last few months. My heights are between 13" and 17". I think I'm going to wait until everything is at least 15"-20". I don't want to send them early, I want them to produce as much as possible.

My flower tent looks quite decent. The Critical Jack Herer is going the distance this time. I pulled it the first time at 9 weeks, and had some tell me it was their favorite ever (not mine but pretty good I thought) then I took a round of clones to 8 weeks and pulled anyways. These are heavy Sativa's.. like 80%+ and I think it's time I go 11-14 weeks and see what happens :) I'm in no hurry. There's going to be 3x Lifesavers (Afghan Kush x Yumbolt) that will be ready at 9 weeks (ready at 8 but I'm going to run them 9)... there's 2 more left in the tent, that's 1x Blue Lemon Thai and 1x Black Cauldron. The BLT is so confusing. It's a heavy indica dom, but this thing has retarded itself along the cloning process it seems. It's a mutant, with most fan leaves being only 3 leaf not 5. And it's the least dense thing I've ever seen. I'm going to run this one longer just because it's so small and crappy looking! The Black Cauldron calls for 8-12 weeks from the breeder. I think I'm going to run this one along further with the Critical Jack Herer. Also, it's one of the plants that I've never had to do ANY training to keep the nugs up mid - late bloom. Huge colas too!

So yeah, there's how it stands. Hopefully pics coming tonight. :D

Latest posts

Back