Green house lights

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jose Luis Gorriz Jr

Reaction score
Hello every one
New at this hemp growing deal ,thank you guys in advance for any information on my question ,I have planted 5k plants with out knowing what I was getting my self in to LOL ,it has been a struggle but they are going up , I have purchase a green house and like to know if some one here can recommend what kind of lighting will be good for the use inside that greenhouse , I have read 5T bulbs are good on a florescent light but what kind of watts is needed is what i have no idea off , I have found some 54 watts but that seems like a regular light for any building but will that be good for growing ?? Please ,Thanks

Excuse me, but did you say that you planted 5000 plants, but have no idea how to grow?!?

Excuse me, but did you say that you planted 5000 plants, but have no idea how to grow?!?
:(:( Yes but I am giving it a 110 % and to make it more interesting I water by hand Yes the struggle is real!! by the time I get this ones done i be a Master or Dead , lol bet not one here has done This before ??

Latest posts

Back