green tea germination

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

A.K.

i germinated some seeds in water then ones in green tea and the tea went double the speed... get a bowl and two paper towls fold the paper towls till there are six layers make a cup of green tea with a tea packet then empty it out and make another cup with the same packet soak but not to soaked the paper towl in the tea and put the seeds on the paper towl fold the towl over them put the towl with the seeds in it in the bowl and put plastic wrap over it tightly and put it in a cool area then the next day put them in a warmer area and they well germinate faster than you can say poopie dookie stoopie loopy muchie peach:D

Pretty god Idear Ak got
to try it ant got no green tea
tho lol i wounder would regular
tea work lol IDK Ill ha ve to get
some green tea today

You say put them in a cool area for the first day..IMO when germinating seeds it should be warm from the get-go.

I germ-ed some seeds in coffee and they sprouted really fast.
Then I fert-ed the seedlings with expresso, and they jumped out of their pots and walked around the room for 45 minutes.

GanjaGuru said:
I germ-ed some seeds in coffee and they sprouted really fast.
Then I fert-ed the seedlings with expresso, and they jumped out of their pots and walked around the room for 45 minutes.

Expresso, eh... I knew there was something that made them do that, but I didnt know what it was..... Thanks GG :cool:

Latest posts

Back