GreenBandit's Mini-Crop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok the time has come to flower :D , this plant has really shot up over the past week and is looking nice and healthy

also any other advice/warnings anyone can offer regarding care during the flowering stage?? This is my first time flowering a plant and after getting my electricity bill (+$200 :eek: ) i wanna make sure this plant produces something to cover the costs ...cheers

day before flowering stage 20.5 (1).JPG

day before flowering stage 20.5.JPG

...also would a 11on 13off light schedule speed up the budding process abit?

which light schedule is ideal?

I do 12 12 So I cant help ya on that one bro. But give them 24 - 36 hours of darkness before you start your 12/12 or 11/13. It will give them more time to build up the hormone they need to trigger flowering, faster. She looks awsome man. Kick ass.

I spent a winter flowering out in a heated greenhouse, once. My observations, with longer dark periods was that it really didn't seem to speed up the finishing process,(a 6 week strain still took 6 weeks to finish) yeild, it seemed suffered slightly, but trichome production seemed to increase.

12/12 is the best time for flowering. and don't let any light in while the light is off or have the light on several times a day. It will herm out on you and you will be a daddy If you need to look at them during the dark cycle then get a green light, they can't see it you will also get better results if you put more of the white plastic up on the walls. also get it out from under it you might burn the underside of the leaves. they are not as strong as the tops

just my $.02

did you know when you disturbe the lady's sleep, you can forge her to show if she's a true lady or a hermafrodite. if it's a pure lady and you have a good male, you can produce female seeds.

greetz

brainwreck said:
did you know when you disturbe the lady's sleep, you can forge her to show if she's a true lady or a hermafrodite. if it's a pure lady and you have a good male, you can produce female seeds.

greetz

actually to get female seeds the pollen comes from a hermi and a female and not male and female but you still have a chance of getting males out of it. They are advertized as female seeds

that's why most of the breeders of female seeds, test 1000's of plants before they have the best results.

greetz

here some more pics of my plant...definately a female, not in the best condition thou...as u can see from below some of the leaves are yellowing and curling on the edges...any suggestions??

growing vertically at an amazing rate...at this rate it will prbably out grow my grow space within the next 4weeks...i've been on a 11on and 13 off light cycle...so u guys think i should just stick with 12/12??

plant 1.6.JPG

plant 1.6 (2).JPG

plant 1.6 (3).JPG

plant 1.6 (4).JPG

Nice plant you got there. I would go with the 12/12 on the lights. your plants will double or tripple in size during flower. you may have to tie the tops down to keep them out of the light.

thanks weeddog, but do u think there anything to worry about in regards to the plants health? anyone?...notice how there's various yellow patches and how some leaves are browning and curling?? just want this girl to produce some quality bud

actually to get female seeds the pollen comes from a hermi and a female and not male and female but you still have a chance of getting males out of it. They are advertized as female seeds

"Feminized" seeds, not "female" seeds. And conciencious breeders don't use hermerphrodite pollen. Hermies procreate hermies.
First female plants must be tested. They are stressed, usually by irregular lighting schedules. The plant must not hermi under stressfull conditions, this determines that it is, what they call a "True" female..A chemical is then used to reverse the sex(gibberlic acid or silver thiosulfate). The pollen from the "reversed" stamina flowers is then gathered and introduced to the pistilate flowers of another "True" female. The resulting seeds are "Feminized", far more likely to creat females.

here she is 3 weeks into flowering...starting to grow some nice buds...

it doesnt appear as bushy anymore because i pinned most of the larger fan leaves to the main stem to allow more light to reach the bottom branches

only abit over 2ft tall unfortunately, think it will grow much more??...

couple of other questions:

1. any tips for increasing bud sizes?
- ive been using this female hormone solution which is supposed to help produce bigger buds

2. when should i stop adding nutes?

P1010003.JPG

P1010004.JPG

P1010005.JPG

ive been using this female hormone solution
.. :eek: :eek:
for human females?...Don't use crap like that. Get nutrients designed/formulated for plants. Low N and high P for flowering.
Cutiing off all nutes around two weeks before you plan to harvest, improves bud taste and quality.

nah the hormone solution is specified for weed...its meant to increase likelihood of getting female plants...also it boosts the amount of hormones available to the plant during flowering, hence bigger buds...well thats what ive been told

well just about done..estimating around a 32g yield...better than nothin hey

plant 23.6 (1).JPG

plant 23.6 (2).JPG

plant 23.6 (3).JPG

plant 23.6.JPG

CONGRATS!!! bandito.

It only gets easier and better as your experience grows

Latest posts

Back