greenhouse filter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weedman

Reaction score
I folks I´m new around I wonder if some of you guys could help me out.
I´m planning a greenhouse for grow and my question is if I stablish a plastic greenhouse a simple carbon filter will help me out with odor? I wonder if once the plastic is so thin is their any other way to reduce smellb problems?
Thank´s a lot

Not sure I understand your question.
Is your greenhouse outdoors?
Indoors you need to carbon filter the air comming out to reduce odors. You Must have fresh air going in too.
If using plastic I recommend using at least 6mil. Anything less rips too easy. To controll odor outdoors use an elevated exhaust.

I use 6mm Greenhouse Poly on my greenhouse. Its waaaaay bettern regular plastic.

thanks a lot for your help.
It is outdoors, I need to be shure neighbourds won´t smell. Whats an elevated exhaust?

Sheers

Hi Weedman....An elevated exhaust is extending your exhaust pipe up in the air...above the normal area humans may walk in. 12ft above ground is a nice height or higher even better.The Poly wrap or plastic wrap is your vapor layer to prevent the smell from escaping your shed. Take extra care when sealing your greenhouse so that there are no leaks.Then your filter will exhaust clean filter air. As mentioned before...you all so need a small intake fan to keep your grow supplied with fresh air.

Latest posts

Back