Greenhouse Grow

its_pink

Reaction score
I built this greenhouse with my father this year after first trying to grow indoors. The grow tent didn’t go so well but because I made so many clones it wasn’t a lost cause. As of now I have 6 main plants that I tend to and I also have a few small ones that are less serious.

Attachments

ROSTERMAN

I may not be as hard as I use to but I can ride
Reaction score
Wonderful Job Mate
Cheers

Can you tell me the materials needed or used
Is it plastic sheet from a roll, or sheets of plastic in solid ridged form?

its_pink

Reaction score
Wonderful Job Mate
Cheers

Can you tell me the materials needed or used
Is it plastic sheet from a roll, or sheets of plastic in solid ridged form?
The plastic is a 40' x 25' roll of greenhouse film that we fitted to the shape of the greenhouse and stapled down. The greenhouse itself is basically just a wood frame with cattle panels mounted on top and bent into a hoop shape.

ROSTERMAN

Reaction score
The plastic is a 40' x 25' roll of greenhouse film that we fitted to the shape of the greenhouse and stapled down. The greenhouse itself is basically just a wood frame with cattle panels mounted on top and bent into a hoop shape.
Nice Thk U

Airbone

Reaction score
That greenhouse is beast!!
Plants look great as well, good job!

Bubba

Reaction score
Love the OG Kush, always come back to that one, both it's flower and it's bubble are my favs.

Bubba

its_pink

Reaction score
found some unwelcome guests in the greenhouse a few days ago. gave em a spray of insecticidal soap a couple days ago but it didn’t kill them all so today i used the pressure sprayer and some soapy water to coat the underside of all the leaves. not the worst thing to be doing on a rainy day.

Attachments

ROSTERMAN

Reaction score
Looks like aphids Good spotting

its_pink

Reaction score
still dealing with the aphids and maybe some mites but their numbers have died down a bit. a few of the plants are in preflower so im gonna buy some azamax and spray some neem before it becomes a problem. other than that the plants look good.

Attachments

its_pink

Reaction score
been pruning a lot of yellow leaves lately. the plants don’t seem too happy that i lowered the floramicro in the water. on the bright side the pests seem to be gone as far as I can see.
my parents will be taking care of the plants while I’m away for college so I hope nothing else goes wrong. not exactly the best situation for a first time grow but it is what it is.

Attachments

darinsray

Reaction score
have you tried just plain water leaf feeding a couple times a day? like first thing in the morning then at evening? ive been able to keep my plants bug free. they started eating them up until i kept drowning them
found some unwelcome guests in the greenhouse a few days ago. gave em a spray of insecticidal soap a couple days ago but it didn’t kill them all so today i used the pressure sprayer and some soapy water to coat the underside of all the leaves. not the worst thing to be doing on a rainy day.

its_pink

Reaction score
The plants are all looking pretty good. Most of them are in full flower with a couple lagging behind. I hosed down the plants yesterday and it seems to be effective at drowning the spider mites. I haven’t seen any webs this entire season so I’d like to think I’m keeping them under control but I’ll keep using the hose every few days and azamax/neem when necessary.

Attachments

Latest posts