Greenhouse Seeds Feminized Thai T5/CFL soil grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is good Fogey, but they will still lose a fair bit of weight till they hit 57% .

yeah. i know i will lose some weight to moisture. sad face. if i lose 10%(67-57) i am still around 200 grams. btw - smoked about a half a joint today and proceded to have a 45 minute playtime with my dog then have the worst munchie attack i have had in years...

That sounds great Oldfogey, enjoy your harvest and don't eat too much.

Man they look sweet on my 3rd attemp last grow i used a old cigar box to cure mine worked pretty well.

the 2nd plant is nowhere near ready to smoke but, being weak, i gave it a try. all i can say is wow do i like sativas. 4 hits off a joint of shake from one of the jars and i was wrecked for the day. note to self:a little goes a long way...

Back in the day and based on a couple of hands on experiences, I think your second plant had another couple of weeks to go before it was at peak. Those little "Foxtails" swell to become little nuggs and give thai the characteristic finished look that it had. If you think it has a nice ride now, just wait until you cure it properly.

i think you are probably right, st_nick. a couple of the foxtails were starting to swell. i was concerned about letting her go too long. i was also up against a time constraint as i am heading off to holland of all places for work in a week and i didn't want to saddle my sons with trying to determine when and if...

the cure is progressing slowly. smelling awesome. i just smoked some of my previous grow this morning which was a master kush. the difference in the buzz is night and day. the thai is building up my tolerance apparently. lol...

made some isopropyl hash out of the fan leaves, stems and sugar leaves. first wash out of probably 4 oz's, i got a couple of grams. the product is pretty blonde. i guess i probably could have shaken it a it more and maybe gotten a bit more. i am going to do a second wash at some point when i have consolidated my harvest and can use the iso to de-trich the mason jars i have. probably should have screened then buds before jarring them. living and learning... have not smoked any yet. my kids say it is pretty nice though...

update - thai hash is very nice...

That I bet is a real treat! Are those seeds available commercially somewhere or are they from a personal stash? I'd love to get my hands on some of that myself.

i am also interested in getting my hands on some seeds myself or cuttings hard to come buy i imagine must be threw the grapevine lol 8

those plants are amazing they look so unusal very one of a kind i see why you were drawn toward them old foggy8 conasir yes top of the food chain as far as i can see really great effort enjoy your harvest im proud of you!!!

i got the seeds through attitude seeds. they are a strain from greenhouse seeds. i have one seed left out of a 5 pack i bought that i am going to hold on to for a bit. my next grow i want to try to grow some satori. mr1 has a grow journal of satori that makes me salivate. i have too much weed right now to grow for a while(first world problems - i'd have given my left nut to have this problem as a teenager), close to my legal limit. i enjoy growing the thai and if i had the space i would have one going continuously. they seem like they could flower forever. going to do a second wash on the trimmings i have to get some gooey cheese today i think...

What's with the old school "Massholes" that can grow some dank *** weed!! lol

Nice work old fogey......I think you have it dialed in now!! :)

By the way old fogey...I have landrace Sativa seeds called "Zulu"......may be right up your alley.....another Sativa lover buddy of mine in Mass grew them out and loved them! I cannot grow inside in fear of them getting too tall! lol

Cheers! :)
:vap_bong__emoticon:

decided to empty the jars and redistribute the buds in their jars. then i got the bright idea to make a thai stick out of my thai. 15 grams on a bambo skewer. then my son was so impressed, i decided to make one for each of them. i remember thai stick being very dense but sativas are so light... until your roll them up tight in some saran wrap.

View attachment IMG_2526.jpg

View attachment IMG_2527.jpg

i reread my post. i have had a bit of smoke today so i was unclear. i have 2 sons and made one for each for the bag appeal. i am sure none of their buddies have 'stick'... or a crazy old fogey for a dad either! lol!

Latest posts

Back