Greetings and Salutations to All

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

McMurphy

Reaction score
McMurphy's the name...R.P. McMurphy, hailing from beautiful Toostoned Arizona....where even the hippies are packin' heat.

I've been lurking around this place for quite some time but just recently felt compelled to actually sign up and contribute.

Maybe because I now have a medical marijuana card and am legally able to do what I've been doing for more than 17 years illegally - grow my own!

"Ssssssttt! 'ere!"

:48:

P.S. - Now that I really think about it... I've been at this for 19 years now! Set up my first "closet" in 1996!

McMurphy: They was giving me ten thousand watts a day, you know, and I'm hot to trot! The next woman takes me on's gonna light up like a pinball machine and pay off in silver dollars!

how was it like in 96? I actually searched for grow related info for the first time in 2000 and it was still not that clear, not easy to get it right. it took me some trials and errors before i got it right. Nowadays, it's way easier newbs join in and there's always someone to pamper them through every step lol back then it was so much hype and threads about growing upside down or in crazy setups. well you still find those on RIU I guess lol

Welcome to the forum :aok:

I'm just over 2 years in on my green journey :) 19 is a bit eh?

how was it like in 96? I actually searched for grow related info for the first time in 2000 and it was still not that clear, not easy to get it right. it took me some trials and errors before i got it right. Nowadays, it's way easier newbs join in and there's always someone to pamper them through every step lol back then it was so much hype and threads about growing upside down or in crazy setups. well you still find those on RIU I guess lol

I had a friend who brought me into his "room". We used Peter's Professional Potting Soil.... and a book I ordered out of High Times called "Indoor Marijuana Horticulture" by Jorge Cervantes. I actually still have it, and still refer to it.

I remember harvesting in winter... in Chicago. There would be this huge pile of fresh black soil in an otherwise blinding white snow-covered backyard. And I do mean a huge pile. An easy 7-8 wheel barrels full. LOL! And believe it or not, we actually turned out some decent weed.... but we were lucky to get a half an ounce a plant.

If I only knew then what I know now.... :hubba:

Chicago... then you must have heard about penalty for carrying Mj. they will stop arrestin people if they carry 30 grams or less instead they will issue tickets. We are finally winning the war on drugs:banana::clap::dancing::headbang2::yay:

Chicago... then you must have heard about penalty for carrying Mj. they will stop arrestin people if they carry 30 grams or less instead they will issue tickets. We are finally winning the war on drugs:banana::clap::dancing::headbang2::yay:

It's about time!!!

I live in the desert now... believe it or not, there's a lot more freedom in this part of the country, although some people would like to convince you otherwise.

Another old fart ? A warm welcome to MP. You might wanna check out "Curmudgeonland....Home of the Old Farts Club". Just a bunch of old farts talkin` about whatever you ain`t forgot about yet. We be on the Coffee Table.

Cervantes has taught me quite a bit as well! I remember blazing back then...

Oh, yeah, welcome! (Even though i havent been here that long).

Another old fart ? A warm welcome to MP. You might wanna check out "Curmudgeonland....Home of the Old Farts Club". Just a bunch of old farts talkin` about whatever you ain`t forgot about yet. We be on the Coffee Table.

LOL.... oh man. :giggle:

DGF what's so funny I find that spooky :shocked:

...it makes me hungry...

giphy.gif

there must be something i'm not getting right :confused:

Well, to me.. it looks an old foggy made a new account just to copy and paste yoopers post again?

Or not?

....ok, a little weird lol

ah i never seen what went on with old foggy and yooper. this looks like a stalker more than a spammer lol

ah i never seen what went on with old foggy and yooper. this looks like a stalker more than a spammer lol

hah, no I'm saying it looks like "an old foggy" (someone from the old person thread) or yooper (since it's word for word)

Orrrr... a bot being weird? Either way, it's very interesting. lol :D

Latest posts

Back