Greetings and Salutations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlazinATX

VOTE YES ON AMENDMENT 44
Reaction score
Hello All,

As becoming a member of this forum I hope to increase my knowledge of cannabis and cultivation tips. The main reason I joined today is because I am trying to understand and distinguish between different strains within sativa and indica.

Recently I came across some herb that had nice puffy/moderately dense/sticky nugs. There are many trichrome (average amount compared to good quality indica and hybrid). The strange thing is that the nugs look dark brownish. If taken into sunlight it has a purplish tint...kind of iridescent. The herb smells organic but, with a kick of sweet and a pinch of spicy. It smokes really well and tastes great. The only other time I've seen bud like this was when I went to Jamaica a couple of years ago.

Anyone know what I'm talking about?

HEY MAN!! I am from the ATX as well and have the same stuff you are talking about from my friend. It's been quite dry, but I just harvested some you will probably see soon. Welcome and you chose the right site to learn anything you want to about bud.

Welcome to MP. Hope to see ya around the forum.

Latest posts

Back