Greetings from Croatia!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Betrion

Reaction score
Hello good people!

First, let me apologize in my not-so-best English, but I hope everyone will understand me!

I wandered into this forum today because I'm looking for help with saving the plant, but I see that this is a quality community where you can learn a lot.

This year I decided to do my first indoor cultivation, planting is illegal in Croatia, so I have to be very careful...

Current grow box setup

Grow box - pirate box 120x120x200cm
Lighting - PureLed 480W
Soil - Bio bizz light mix
Exhaust - VK vent 450m/3
Intake - TT vent 250m/3
And inside the box 2 fans.

I hope we can help each other!

Oh Boy this is going to be fun!
I am Croation ! My Fathers ancestors came from the island of Korcula in the town of Vella luka !
He had lived in Dubrovnik before coming to America.
Welcome to our group! Bingo every third thursday of the month .Bring some slivovitz !

Haha, have you ever been to Croatia?? Your father lived on the most beautiful island in Croatia, near one of the most beautiful cities in the world! Dubrovnik - King's Landing! If you haven't been, you must come and visit Croatia, you won't regret it! But not in August and September, too many tourists to enjoy Croatia!

Haha, have you ever been to Croatia?? Your father lived on the most beautiful island in Croatia, near one of the most beautiful cities in the world! Dubrovnik - King's Landing! If you haven't been, you must come and visit Croatia, you won't regret it! But not in August and September, too many tourists to enjoy Croatia!
Is there still war there , or has it all moved to the Ukraine ?

Yes I have when I was a kid Went to Split ,Zagreb beautiful country !

Hello good people!

First, let me apologize in my not-so-best English, but I hope everyone will understand me!

I wandered into this forum today because I'm looking for help with saving the plant, but I see that this is a quality community where you can learn a lot.

This year I decided to do my first indoor cultivation, planting is illegal in Croatia, so I have to be very careful...

Current grow box setup

Grow box - pirate box 120x120x200cm
Lighting - PureLed 480W
Soil - Bio bizz light mix
Exhaust - VK vent 450m/3
Intake - TT vent 250m/3
And inside the box 2 fans.

I hope we can help each other!
Welcome to the passion and your English is better than most on here. You will get some good advice here 😊

Latest posts

Back