Greetings from FLORIDA - Home of year round growing!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jagstarrr

Reaction score
Just wanted to say HI from sunny tropical Florida.... I am dwelling on the West Coast .... 100 miles South of Tampa...... I plan learning this "hobby" cause the weather is right! Great site.... lots of info n I'll have many questions. Like getting started from a seed. :) :vap-leafy_wave:

Thanks
Jagstarrr

welcome Fello Toker:joint: U have found the best grow site on the net, they r very knownlegable,, in every phrase of growin n Flowering.
also i'm also from the southern state

Thanks for the Great Welcome! Just tossed a bunch of random seeds in the dirt around my pool lanai... got some in moist paper towels and some in potted soil... I can't afford all the fancy grow stuff.... so for now.... I plan on relying on the hot sunshine.... see what's happens... but for now I'll toke on my e-cig filled with oils made from good weed..... :vap-n15614613_33925

One of my plants back in the day.... circa 1978-ish.... Conn.

View attachment Old School Granpa.jpg

hello everyone I m jtor just joined the forum been following since my seedling broke shell, now I'm in my first week of veg. Just want to know when would be the ideal time to top my plants. I have 4 plants 2 are awesome and 2 are scronny.

I've done my homework on topping but can't find out when would be the best time to do it? Help!!

Jtor it might help if you started your own post, rather than jacking someone else's to ask a question

1) Spider mites
2) Leaf miners
3) Botritus (sp?)
4) Salty soil
5) Draconian laws
6) Nosy neighbors
7) Same outdoor growing season as anywhere else

I'd advise you to invest a few dollars in some lights and cooling, take the show inside.

Welcome, Jagstarrr! Hope your new endeavor turns out well for you. Keep in mind, you can toss all kinds of money at your new hobby, but when it all boils down to it, it's just a weed and is quite happy to grow with or without your help. Of course, hands on growing is much more fun!

welcome .jagstarrr . hope Florida goes legal in Nov. Get the south started.

My plants are all bout 4-5 inches 'high' but are tall and wispy.... I want a short and stalky kind of plant I have maybe 4-6 per coffee can..... How do you all grow short and stocky plants? THANKS

View attachment IMG_3194.jpg

I want a short and stalky kind of plant I have maybe 4-6 per coffee can..... How do you all grow short and stocky plants? THANKS

If you have enough light and they wont stretch like that.... It looks like you have them in a window sill?? if that's the case that's why they look like they do....

Also having more then one seed per pot will lead to problems in the future as well... good luck and start reading this is not a hobby that just happens for you... you will need time money and knowledge to make it to harvest... :48:

I'll plant more seeds.... one per cup..... I dont have the $$ for any equipment... just a ton of seeds.... and Florida sunshine...

Oh I might mention.... If left in the sun here in southwest florida.... they die.... Mine did anyway..... It gets very hot here in July and August. I dont think the young plants handled that heat very well.... I just germinated 3 seeds and dry planted one.... see what happens... Try Sept through Nov. :heart:

Latest posts

Back