Greetings from Maine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darvoid

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Darvoid and since it's legal to grow here, I decided to jump in and see how I do growing indoors. I have a 4 foot plant in flower outside and can't wait to see the finished plant. I've set up my tent and am waiting on some lights from The Electric Sky Company. My goal is to start from seeds and take them all the way to harvest. I've done lots of research and have found that there is definitely more than one way to grow indoors and look forward to hearing any advice that people here are willing to give.

Darvoid --Welcome to MP !-- There's many paths to the Dank and that knowledge lives here!-- U do have a lot of decisions to make !- I'm always jealous of U free state growers !-- Down here in Texas they don't really approve and will put U in jail for a dirty pipe !-- I'm a cloner and run Aero under LEDs!-- Water pharming comes in many forms -- DWC -- Deep Water Culture -- Drip and drain and aero !-- There's several that can help U work out a nute formula -- Might be best to start in a good soil blend ?-- There's other's that know more about that than me !-- What U gonna grow ?-- Again Welcome to MP !

Welcome!
giphy.gif

Darvoid --Welcome to MP !-- There's many paths to the Dank and that knowledge lives here!-- U do have a lot of decisions to make !- I'm always jealous of U free state growers !-- Down here in Texas they don't really approve and will put U in jail for a dirty pipe !-- I'm a cloner and run Aero under LEDs!-- Water pharming comes in many forms -- DWC -- Deep Water Culture -- Drip and drain and aero !-- There's several that can help U work out a nute formula -- Might be best to start in a good soil blend ?-- There's other's that know more about that than me !-- What U gonna grow ?-- Again Welcome to MP !
Hi Keef,
My plan is to germinate some seeds that I ordered (we'll see if they even make it to my house) drop them in 4x4 rock wool cubes and establish a nice 4 inch base root system, then plant in coco or promix (haven't decided yet) and give them as perfect an environment as possible. I'll start with 3 or 4 plants. I may try one sour diesel auto just for fun and do 3 photos but not sure which beans I'll pop yet. I have a bunch of strains to pick from. One day maybe I'll step into the hydro world but for now I'm comfortable using what I've used for 35 years to grow plants. I hope this works!!!

Welcome to MP. I am a noob to this site yet always never tire of good information and great people.
The key to indoor growing is always remember...you are the plants GOD! You can control everything.
Nothing like growing year round indoors. I have crops finishing monthly. Weather from seed or clone, the learning experience is very rewarding.

Hi ColoRick,
I'm looking forward to popping some seeds for my first indoor grow. I'm trying to get everything dialed in before I put plants in the tent. I think I need a humidifier in there so I ordered one yesterday. I think I have everything else I need.

Latest posts

Back