Greetings from South Australia

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slayer

Angry Hippy Seeds
Reaction score
Howdy all :peace: My name is Slayer....I am a grower/medicinal user/amateur breeder currently residing in S.A. I'm from Nth. Queensland originally, where I developed my love of fruity, tropical Sativa's :hubba: Not 40 yet, been growing for the best part of 25 yrs now....I grow organically, & I like to take pics. ATM, I have 8 strains growing....Inside I have my Jack The Ripper f2 mums (3 phenos....Lemon/Mango; Sweet Haze & Mango ), JTR Male, 6 x Somango f2 sprouts & 1 lonely Pine Queen sprout ( any1 know Peesh from Breedbay ? His Pineapple (Skunk#1 x Alaskan/Jamaican) x Shimla ( a landrace Afghanica he aquired in Northern India ) ....outside, I have 2 x JTR f2's; 2 x Celtic Stone f3's; 1 x Shishkaberry; 1 x Skunk#1(Sensi); 1 x Northern Lights#5 x Haze(Sensi) & 1 poor wee lil' Passionfruit WW hybrid ( This plant is tagged for hash ;) ) oh, yeah....I love hash....bubble, dry....let's see if I can get some pics up here :D

od.12.1.jpg
L-R: JTR; JTR; CS; Skunk#1; Shishkaberry; CS; & Passionfruit WW in front....This pic was taken a couple of weeks ago....most have just started flowering now :D
b4.1.jpg
JTR bubble hash....:eek:
xt.14.jpg
JTR f2 Mango pheno at day 63....x-mas tree shoot :p
bart.5.jpg
Pineapple Punch bubble hash :hubba:
nl.d65.2.mod.jpg
NL#5 x Haze at day 65 :cool:

I'm going to be wetting some C99 & Celtic Berry x C99 seeds very soon....stay tuned....
Nice site, hope to see ya'll around....Thanks to Kenn & Wise Man for linking me here :)
Cheers & cones
Slayer

welcome to the site since ive got on this site ive learn so much stuff ppl love to try help in any way they can. hope to see you around

hey buddy... Wise Man...or maybe it was Kenn??? - don't remember, kinda drunk :p mentioned we'd be seeing a few new members joining...:hubba:

sounds like you are set, my man!

good luck on everything.

oh ya... and :welcome:

Yo Ho Slayer,
How you doing Dude ? Silly question I guess judging by how your pics look. LOL
Welcome to the site, Lots of cool folks here, and a ton of good stuff in our library,(forums). Peruse the site rules, they are few and easy to abide with, and feel free to ask all the questions you want, or maybe share some good ideas. We all are sorta bonkers about pics, so they go over real good. Bring a good sense of humor with ya and a tucka bag full of Bud, meet ya down at the coolyba tree and we'll have a pipe. Fair Dinkum ?
enjoy, see ya in the funny papers.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Welcome
great pic's, I love the garbage cans.

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site. By the way nice pics mang. ;)

Hey Slayer:welcome:,Love your avatar!!Your buds look nice .There is alot of information to be had and shared on here.This site has alot of very good people and info on here.So i hope you find what you are looking for.Heres a good place to look and read if you have any questions.Keep it GREEN:hubba: http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ead.php?t=9396

maaaaate,they look nice.im in oz also.ive got a few starting out myself,about a week old.how and with what do you feed your plants.im doing a soil grow under lights.nothing exotic,just bagseed,cant find any decent seed strains here and us aussies cant order from a seedbank coz customs will get them.cheers mate

Thank you all for the warm welcome :)
KingKahuuna: lol....u tripper :p
Canso: They are 500mm pots ;)
TBG: Thanks man....I have lots of pics, but most of them are over the forum's 'no. of pixels by no. of pixels' limit....which is a pain in my *** coz I'm not really fond of re-sizing my pics....maybe coz I'm pc illiterate :p
berserker: Hey, I like your avatar too man....I couldn't use my animated Eddie avatars here....booooo :p

WEEDKILLER: I'm a soil grower....I use lots of Dynamic Lifter, OziMagicGrowJuice organic hydro nutes, fish emulsion & a bit of liquid potash for flowering....I dunno where you got yer info about customs getting seeds....It's very rarely they find any seeds....I have recieved 5 parcels of seeds from UK & 1 from USA, all without drama....you would not believe the amount of seed & clone swapping that actually goes on down under ;)
thank you all again....see you around the boards :)

Slayer

I was looking at this post like... It's from 2008 and it's a welcome to the forum thread people are still posting on... I'm confused...

then I open it up and read through haha...

Welcome back, you've got some real talent there it looks like! that bubble hash looks delicious! keep up the great work!

Welcome back brother. Were the heck you been? Have you got a journal going yet? I look forward to seeing your stuff :hubba: :icon_smile: . Stay safe. :)

Latest posts

Back