Greetings from the Great White North! Alberta that is.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LabRat

Reaction score
Just stumbled across this great place and don't know how I missed it for so long.

I've been using this name and avatar for many years on other forums so if you recognize either drop by and say High!

Long time grower and pollen chucker getting more into breeding and hi-CBD strains these days tho not opposed to catching a buzz. :)

Off to check out forum rules and see what I can get away with here. ;)

☮️

Hi LabRat and welcome. You got a garden of that high CBD stuff to show us. We all love pics.

Not right this moment but I'm hoping some 30:1 seeds that got mailed yesterday from back east by another forum friend get here fast so I can get some going as soon as they show up. I need to try and get a crop in before the hemp farm down the road starts spreading its love all over my little acreage. Knocked up the autos I grew outside last year and for sure could find its way into the house tho I'm hoping it can't make its way down into my underground grow room.

Last summer's outdoor on chopping day. Mazarilla auto by Urban Legends. GG#4 auto x Mazar auto.

ChoppingDay170922A.JPG

Very windy here so had to make a windbreak that wouldn't block the late afternoon light.

MazPatch160822C.JPG

MazPatch260822A.JPG

I have a few plants indoors to get some clones from and make some fem seeds from. 1 - GG#4 and 3 Cherry Noir. They have been neglected badly and are in no shape to have their pictures taken. You know how the ladies are about that ;)

☮️

Not right this moment but I'm hoping some 30:1 seeds that got mailed yesterday from back east by another forum friend get here fast so I can get some going as soon as they show up. I need to try and get a crop in before the hemp farm down the road starts spreading its love all over my little acreage. Knocked up the autos I grew outside last year and for sure could find its way into the house tho I'm hoping it can't make its way down into my underground grow room.

Last summer's outdoor on chopping day. Mazarilla auto by Urban Legends. GG#4 auto x Mazar auto.

View attachment 321934

Very windy here so had to make a windbreak that wouldn't block the late afternoon light.

View attachment 321935

View attachment 321936

I have a few plants indoors to get some clones from and make some fem seeds from. 1 - GG#4 and 3 Cherry Noir. They have been neglected badly and are in no shape to have their pictures taken. You know how the ladies are about that ;)

☮️
We are all like you getting our seeds ready for planting outside. Looking forward to seeing you start yours too. If you’re gonna stick around while, you can start a garden page on your grow so we can follow along 🥰 I like your wind guard

We are all like you getting our seeds ready for planting outside. Looking forward to seeing you start yours too. If you’re gonna stick around while, you can start a garden page on your grow so we can follow along 🥰 I like your wind guard

No more outside for me with hemp farms in the area. So many damn bugs stuck all over the buds it wasn't fun trimming the last ones and picking the bugs out. So much not fun that 4 of the 5 are still hanging in the basement until I get around to soaking them in ISO or something.

☮️

Latest posts

Back