Greetings from the llama

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

llamaman

Reaction score
I'm excited to find this site and this great forum and hope to learn a wealth of information from all of you experienced growers. Here's my sitch... I have been a life long smoker and even grew outdoors a couple times many moons ago. Now I live in the ultra conservative state of Utah in a small town where everyone knows everyone and everything about them. The supply here is terrible and I'm tired of being w/o. So, I've decided to take matters into my own hands again. I've been researching a ton on the net and am leaning towards a grow in my closet in a self contained unit. Stealth is of the utmost! Does anyone have any experience with "Sunlight Sheds"? They are a bit pricey but look like excellent hydro units. I know I can have my own stash and pay off the grow box w/o a problem. I'm having a blast researching all the seeds and strains, reading about them is almost as good as smoking them, well, ok maybe not, but it's all I got right now. I'm leaning towards Skunk, WW, and northen lights for my hydro grow. Any info and words of advise will be appreciated.
Great to meet you all
The llama

Hey llamaman, it's good to meetcha. Welcome to our place man!

It's always great to see a new face around here.

What do you intend to use for a grow room? Is it a private room that you can lock or are you going to use one of the zip up closet room things?

I've designed quite a few hydro grow rooms, so if I can help you, just post your questions/problems in the appropriate area of the site and when I see your posts, I'll jump in there.

We have lots of really great people here man. Many, many growers, both hydro and that dirt stuff...hahahahahahah.

Seriously tho man, you'll love it here if you like weed.

Good luck to you, and let me know if I can help you.

Welcome to MP. Hope to see ya around the forum. ;)

Latest posts

Back