Greetings from the midwest U.S.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My problem was with heat and trying to keep solution temps down. I used frozen water bottles and it worked but was a real pain in the ass,,so I went back to soil.
Hippie lives up north and I live in the south.
Big difference in temps.

My problem was with heat and trying to keep solution temps down. I used frozen water bottles and it worked but was a real pain in the ass,,so I went back to soil.
Big difference in temps.

don’t you live in a Mexico?

Might as well. They are slowly taking Texas back by coming across the border by the thousands every god damn day.

Hello. I switched my nutrient line today…..let’s see how this proceeds. If anyone has any good advice or wants to discuss Mega Crop, I’m all ears.

I’ve been a loyal General Hydroponics fan for years. It’s easy to understand and it’s forgiving, but it involves a LOT of supplements and high ppm. I was feeding Flora Micro, Gro, Bloom, Silica, CaliMagic, liquid Koolbloom, Diamond Nectar. (Plus seaweed extract and cal mag). I’m now switching to an “all in one” fertilizer…..Mega Crop and their bloom supplement ( Bud Explosion)

Mixed 3 gallons with 5g/gallon of Megacrop and 1g/gallon of Bud Explosion. After mixing, the feed was a perfect 6.5 ph and 1077 ppm. Soooooo easy to use, I like it!! Now, let’s see how the plants respond. I did include 30ml/gallon of Maxicrop Seaweed Extract too…..

My feed included the following nutrients in ppm. This analysis ignores the extra P and K from the Bud Explosion. Hopeful this transition works out……

Week 2 of flower…….

DAF36952-C68B-419A-A3DB-9675F3154040.png675D6A21-7E2C-4176-8AA2-D8A53FADD25D.jpeg9C8E0B16-F1FE-4121-8512-0F12609B04C5.jpeg

Greetings fellow cannabis enthusiasts,
If anyone has any questions or advice, please feel free to jump in. I’m looking forward to joining Marijuana Passion and learning from all of you.

Im not sure what people want to know. I’m an older medical user (mid 50s) who has been growing for several years. I recently downsized from a 5x5 to a smaller 4x2 tent which i am enjoying tremendously. Currently growing two Nirvana Blue Dream….week 7 of veg….and attempting my first scrog. My old tent was larger than I needed and I never needed to maximize my output as it provided more than enough cannabis, so I never attempted a scrog. With only two plants now, I’m more focused on maximizing space and light utilization.

I’ve discovered several benefits to the smaller tent…..primarily less heat output and less humidity output to contend with. (I vent in my house and use a dehumidifier). I grew with a 1,000 watt HID for years and I’m still getting accustomed to using the LEDs.

I find tremendous benefit from cannabis for my bipolar disorder and for the pain from degenerative disc disease. I also find growing to be a relaxing experience.

Current setup…..
AC Infinity tent 4x2x6’
Timber 320 watt 3vl COB LED
AC Infinity T6 automated exhaust fan
2 AC Infinity oscillating fans

General Hydroponics Flora Series of nutrients
Plus Maxicrop Seaweed
Plus Recharge
Plus Silica, Diamond Nectar, Cal Mag

A few snapshots of the garden. I just finished doing some minor defoliation. Two more weeks before I flip to flower.

View attachment 309672
View attachment 309676
View attachment 309671
Welcome, I'm gonna scrog this year too.

Hello. I switched my nutrient line today…..let’s see how this proceeds. If anyone has any good advice or wants to discuss Mega Crop, I’m all ears.

I’ve been a loyal General Hydroponics fan for years. It’s easy to understand and it’s forgiving, but it involves a LOT of supplements and high ppm. I was feeding Flora Micro, Gro, Bloom, Silica, CaliMagic, liquid Koolbloom, Diamond Nectar. (Plus seaweed extract and cal mag). I’m now switching to an “all in one” fertilizer…..Mega Crop and their bloom supplement ( Bud Explosion)

Mixed 3 gallons with 5g/gallon of Megacrop and 1g/gallon of Bud Explosion. After mixing, the feed was a perfect 6.5 ph and 1077 ppm. Soooooo easy to use, I like it!! Now, let’s see how the plants respond. I did include 30ml/gallon of Maxicrop Seaweed Extract too…..

My feed included the following nutrients in ppm. This analysis ignores the extra P and K from the Bud Explosion. Hopeful this transition works out……

Week 2 of flower…….

View attachment 310267View attachment 310268View attachment 310269
Your scrog looks good. I scrog in my 2x4 tent every grow with great results so far. Good luck to you and your garden. 😊

Big difference in temps.
My reserve tank sits directly on my basement floor. I had a piece of half inch styrofoam under it, but removed it so that the tank would stay nice and cool. No water temp problems.

Hey welcome! Glad to see another Missouri grower on here. I am in STL area as well, good luck on your Scroggins, looks like you know what your doing though

Hey welcome! Glad to see another Missouri grower on here. I am in STL area as well, good luck on your Scroggins, looks like you know what your doing though
Nice to meet you Bigbudsbruddah! Nice grow journal too….congratulations on the beautiful harvest.
I need to start a journal next time. I’m totally guessing on how to SCROG, but it’s been pretty easy. It just takes some time every morning to weave branches into the net.

Welcome, I'm gonna scrog this year too.
I’m impressed with the process……I think it’s going to significantly increase my yield.

Your scrog looks good. I scrog in my 2x4 tent every grow with great results so far. Good luck to you and your garden. 😊
Thank you Submarine Girl. You have some beautiful grows and I’ve been looking at them to try to figure out the scrog process.

I'm late to the party, but hello and welcome.
Thank you Mechaniman! I’m late getting here too….but I like this site.

Week 2 of flower…….

View attachment 310267View attachment 310268View attachment 310269

your plants look healthy and happy!

all we use is GH Micro and Bloom and cal mag , that’s it , makes my life simple and manageable , good luck with your new line of nutrients!

Latest posts

Back