greetings from the midwest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Delboy

Reaction score
Hello all, good to be here, hopefully i can get some assistance here as well as provide some advice for you folks. Ive been growing for 2 years now off and on (mostly on) but i still have plenty to learn, ive gone back to organic growing as ive had it with those chem ferts. So i am somewhere between newbie and productive grower, but i am no expert, atleast not as of yet! Ventiation and my new air cooled hood are my main things right now...i could easily double my output if i got this ventiation/temperature thing down, which i am getting close to but im sure i will have some questions about those subjects so look out! And i will post in the other forums as well of course...its just that i love growing cannabis! seedman's skunk #1 is in veg right now, cant wait to start flowering the clones! clones are the only way to go in my opinion...talk to ya later.

Hello! Welcome to the forum. Pretty sure ventilation is sq ft x .7 divided by 3 to get cfm needed.

Good luck and see ya around.

Welcome to MP. Hope to see ya around the forum.

Welcome to the forum, let us kjnow how your grow progresses!

welcome from the deep south my brother......p,l,r

welcome and don't hesitate to ask these guys about ventilation setup

i'm still planning for my next setup and the ventilation construction and climate control will be the trickiest part. the time is going to come when i need to vent a dual chamber closet (a small walkin size, 4x4 like last time preferably or somewhere around that). the decision for me is to choose whether to vent each room separately or vent from the veg to the flower and then out). my last setup we did the latter but used regular bathroom fans :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back