Greetings Growers!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

16breaths

Reaction score
Hey Everybody!

I'm fairly new to growing, but a long-time pothead. I recently caught the bug from my nephew while helping him with one of his grows, and have set up my own small grow in my basement. I'm here largely for advice, but I also want to fellowship with other growers and eventually share my experience growing this marvelous gift of nature!!!

Welcome to MP. Pull a chair up, feel free to ask questions. Someone will answer. Enjoy your stay.

Rule number 1,,,,tell on one,,,,sounds easy but it's not,,, as your plants grow older and starts to show nice buds naturaly you want to show off your hard work,,,, don't,,, or may be you live in a legal state,, anyway good luck

Hello bra, good people here whom all got something in common we love to grow cannabis.you can find me over at my thread here, back in the saddle again.its my current grow journal here .is like to see your set up.well have a nice stay and if you have any questions just ask away.happy growing bro.

Latest posts

Back