Greetings my new friends! :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ravishing_68

Reaction score
Hello! I have ventured into hydroponics and really enjoying growing things. I fell into MJ because I found it helps immensely with my migraines. I have just begun growing it because I'm worried about what I'm buying. Here, where I live, we have had some people just for s**ts and giggles lace it with people ending up in the ER.

I have a professional job and I race stockcars. I have a wonderful spouse and two great kids, along with fish, cats and a dog.

I will post pics in a different section to keep this as my introduction.

Welcome to MP. Hope to see ya around the forum.

Hey, welcome to the forum. You may want to be "selective" what information you post. We do partake in a shady "hobby". So take care not to post anything that could possibly reveal your identity. ;)
See ya around the forum. :cool:

Welcome :cool: That sux that the guys have been lacing your stuff

Welcome to the neighborhood. You race Stockcar, I bet that is pretty awesome. What kinda speeds do you get up to?

Thank you all, especially for the warning about what to type... I'll try to be careful.

I started out racing enduro cars 20 yrs ago and got hooked. My husband said you want to race it you will work on it. No big deal though, he and I restored my 1968 Camaro 9 years ago. Sometimes due to my size I have to lock wrenches to get things loose and am lucky that there are some men that don't feel intimidated about a woman racer and help me out a lot. I'm a Chevy gal so I've raced monte carlos, a chevelle and a nova. Right now we have a 2nd generation camaro in the works but in reality we bought a motorcycle and have been having a blast with it, so at this point I think I'd rather travel than race. The track I race at is a 3/8 mile oval dirt track.

I'm still having problems uploading picture. this pic is 6.9KB what am I doing wrong?!?!?! ((yanking out hair))

Nova 21.jpg

Ravishing_68 said:
I'm a Chevy gal so I've raced monte carlos, a chevelle and a nova.

Be still my beating heart.:D Wow now this is a woman.!!!;)

On the pictures. I notice when the forum is full at this hour. It like to run a little slow. So the server in Amsterdam may have hi- traffic at this hour.

Hey R_68, When I saw yer pic the hair on my neck stood up!!:eek: mighty familiar lookin. I have dirt in my blood too!:cool: Tough habit to feed. Family support is key.:) We have some ladies around here that beat the boys up regular.:D
Hey, Sttay away from that garbage on the street!:) Peace:)

Latest posts

Back